• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Is that what i said? I don't think it is. My view is, seeing that speech and just listening to him in interviews etc he doesn't come across as someone who would be a leader. How can you be a leader when you have not done fudge all? No wonder our team is unsuccessful if that is the attitude the rest of the players are following.
Don't have to be a chest beating rabble rouser to be a leader.

Don't have to be a chest beating rabble rouser to be a leader.

It's what he says not just how he says it and also you show leadership by setting an example on the pitch, walking around and going missing in our most important games then spitting out your dummy because you didn't win anything is hardly being a leader is it?

and don't forget the 8 SF's he has done next to nothing in as well !!
Is that what i said? I don't think it is. My view is, seeing that speech and just listening to him in interviews etc he doesn't come across as someone who would be a leader. How can you be a leader when you have not done fudge all? No wonder our team is unsuccessful if that is the attitude the rest of the players are following.

So, not primary sources then. Just the same stuff as every other Joe Random.

I'm surprised Carrick just left Man United... wonder if he fancies a coaching role at Spurs or West Ham or Saudi Sportswashing Machine

we have played one less game and if win it we're 4th. such a strange year and Conte has been great so far.

i wonder what he did to get the players moving through to top gear. you don't build up fitness in a matter of weeks. they obviously downed tools for the 2nd half of last season with JM and throughout Nuno's stay. And the improvements to some of the players - young and senior - have been amazing to witness.

Back