• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

If it's anything like Japan, South Korea in July is going to be BRUTAL. Pushing 30degC (similar latitude to north Africa) and crazy levels of humidity.

Sounds a lot more like a Poch preseason than a Mourinho/Nuno one. This bodes well.

We've looked so unfit for 3 years now, it's great to see.

There's shouldn't be anyone particularly fragile/prone to struggling with this in the squad now, other than maybe Sessegnon

42 x 100m = 4.2km only
Must be the 30 degree heat and humidity that's getting to them too.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

42 x 100m = 4.2km only

Should imagine it’s a sprint too.

edit on watching some of that vid they are definitely jogging. Just the start of preseason training I guess. Need to shape up!

Last edited:
I can comfortably run 10km in around 45 minutes, but ask me to do it going up and back on a football pitch and I'd likely struggle. Probably something to do with the repetition making it feel a lot harder.
Boys are probably jet lagged too.. About 8 hour time difference.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

42 x 100m = 4.2km only

This was the third training session in 24 hours. They'd already done over 2 hours training in this session before they started the lengths. For some like kane they had only just come back from holiday.

If you look at his past roles where he was hired to win things immediately, i think this

Spurs role is more meaningful as it allows him to build not just a team, but the staff and systems that support it.

Yes, may it long continue.

If you look at his past roles where he was hired to win things immediately, i think this

Spurs role is more meaningful as it allows him to build not just a team, but the staff and systems that support it.

Yes, may it long continue.

Usually when you have two task masters that are the epitome of egos it usually ends in tears. But when it works it usually brings everyone together and success. I don’t think it will last but enjoy it while it does.

unless of course we win something next year, levy then gives him the keys to the club to do as he wants.

Usually when you have two task masters that are the epitome of egos it usually ends in tears. But when it works it usually brings everyone together and success. I don’t think it will last but enjoy it while it does.

unless of course we win something next year, levy then gives him the keys to the club to do as he wants.

i think levy is going to be busy with improving the non-football side of things. judging by the recent transfers, he has pretty much handed the keys over to both paratici and conte who seem to be working very well together. i guess we will know once we see the effect of the transfers. i think staying in top 4, and not having any more transfer high profile accidents like n'dombele will be sufficient for levy next season. Not sure if that's enough for Conte though.

Back