• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anthony Martial

It was never going to be both imo as well. But we could certainly do with one of them. Still think we should make Martial part of the Toby deal.

If Utd continue to resist though, Poch either needs to get happy playing Alderweireld or we sell him, get a replacement CB in and sign an alternative to Martial. Unfortunately Utd are in a strong position than us to play hard ball

It was never going to be both imo as well. But we could certainly do with one of them. Still think we should make Martial part of the Toby deal.

I cant see it not being part of the deal, to be honest. If not as a swap then a commitment to trade both players/deals done simultaneously.

And, as much as I like Alderweireld, we are stronger with Martial IMO

If Utd continue to resist though, Poch either needs to get happy playing Alderweireld or we sell him, get a replacement CB in and sign an alternative to Martial. Unfortunately Utd are in a strong position than us to play hard ball

So we keep a talented CB, I assume it would be ideal for Poch to not sell him anyway - and we carry on negotiating with Palace on Zaha.

We are in as strong a position. Thats why its been in deadlock all this time.

So we keep a talented CB, I assume it would be ideal for Poch to not sell him anyway - and we carry on negotiating with Palace on Zaha.

We are in as strong a position. Thats why its been in deadlock all this time.

If TA and Poch are happy then great, but if Alderweireld stays and that relationship is crap or Poch won't pick him, then it works against us. Personally I dont rate Zaha so would hope we'd move to someone else

Seeing as the Adebayor sighting in a barbers in Tottenham the day before he signed was actually true

I dont rate the barbers in Tottenham if that is the case. He had an awful barnet as did Ekotto who used to be very proud and eager to tell people he had his done in Tottenham.

I have had a crew cut 3 back and sides and 4 on top for 40 years and I never pay over a tenner for it. What are these barbers in Tottenham doing exactly.

I dont rate the barbers in Tottenham if that is the case. He had an awful barnet as did Ekotto who used to be very proud and eager to tell people he had his done in Tottenham.

I have had a crew cut 3 back and sides and 4 on top for 40 years and I never pay over a tenner for it. What are these barbers in Tottenham doing exactly.

Maybe it's time for a change and cornrows could be that look

Back