• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anthony Martial

If both Martial and Zaha play wide off the let (primarily anyway), then we obviously aren't going to sign both. Certainly not at those prices. So i think it's a case of motoring BOTH situations very carefully with a view to striking when the opportunity is most beneficial for the right one. Poch will have his preference no doubt. Levy will be looking at fees, which seem to me to be in a similar bracket.

The traction is mounting for both players to move, it's just frustrating that it seems quiet on the signature front. I just can't tell which player we'll lean towards. Though i'm def not ruling out the chances of us leaving it too late to sign either of them and ending up with a plan E or F!!! sexy.

Very different players, IMO, though I agree itll be one or the other.

Martial, quick, direct - more of a pass and move type than explicit dribbler IMO - and able to play CF.

Zaha - physically much stronger/faster, skilled dribbler, able to play all across the front though not sure Id see him as Kane cover.

Of the two I think Poch would lean to Zaha, he loves big/strong/fast types, and I think the wild card element to his dribbling would be desirable.

Though I absolutely wouldnt be disappointed with Martial, who is young and full of potential while already being quality.

Grealish @ 40m
De Ligt @ 40m
Zaha @ 60m
Martial @ 30m + Toby

Figures are based on nothing but rumour of course, but you can have any two of the above, which do you go for??

In the second option, do we get Sunny DeLigt, and some cash from the Mancs? If so, yeah.

Either option would win out if it came with the right CM investment, though.

Would assume we would have some budget left in the event of a swap deal? Just a hypothetical of course.

Zaha in that case, but preferably Martial for 60mil and no Toby move. Money is not Ut'ds problem so having more of it doesn't really help them that much. Defernders are, so lets not help them out on this front IMO.

Money isnt Utds problem, but strengthening us is. I can see them either taking our defender to take us down a notch, or charging excessive money to effect our ability to make other moves. I think they are being tactical about it, rather than worrying about the finances etc.

My mates a big Palace fan who is absolutely adamant that Parish won't do any business with Levy as he's insulted Palace with derisory offers of late and is seen as a time-waster.

Apparently Zaha has got the same agent as Kane, which is why there's a rumour of a £40m release clause being leaked to Spurs. If so, Parish will go ape-brick and is more likely to give Chelsea a call and tell them to bid £45m for the signing, than deal with Levy.
Zaha only signed a new 5 year contract quite recently, but the clause in it is now seen as quite low by current market standards, hence trying to get him to sign a new one.

My mates a big Palace fan who is absolutely adamant that Parish won't do any business with Levy as he's insulted Palace with derisory offers of late and is seen as a time-waster.

Apparently Zaha has got the same agent as Kane, which is why there's a rumour of a £40m release clause being leaked to Spurs. If so, Parish will go ape-brick and is more likely to give Chelsea a call and tell them to bid £45m for the signing, than deal with Levy.
Zaha only signed a new 5 year contract quite recently, but the clause in it is now seen as quite low by current market standards, hence trying to get him to sign a new one.

If there is a £40m clause - first Ive heard of it - then Parish doesnt have a leg to stand on does he?

The Martial-Alder swap hopefully leaves us £70m in the bank covering De Ligt and a decent chunk towards a CM like Kovacic

Even for the same money, Martial is a far superior talent to Zaha, and more versatile too (a decent option at CM, as well as WF).

Grealish @ 40m
De Ligt @ 40m
Zaha @ 60m
Martial @ 30m + Toby

Figures are based on nothing but rumour of course, but you can have any two of the above, which do you go for??

It would surely be a straight swap? All that has happened this summer is that it's moved from being a £40m swap to a £70m swap

Grealish @ 40m
De Ligt @ 40m
Zaha @ 60m
Martial @ 30m + Toby

Grealish @25m seems we are offering 20 they want 30
De ligt @60m they will want more than sanchez and would get it
Zaha @ 60m is prob right
Martial @ straight swap i would imagine or close to

Martial and De Ligt for me however

Grealish > Sissoko
De Ligt > Toby
Martial > Llorente & (LWF cover)
CM > Dembele / Wanyama
KWP > Rose
English 2nd Keeper > Vorm
Verts > Foyth or Tanganga

Is where we need to look at taking the squad, need to really start to keep eye on the number on the foreigner squad limit.

dont believe that clause. Its too low and Chelski or Spurs would have activated by now

but interesting that Zaha shares the same agent as Harry....... i thought Harry doesnt have an agent:confused:

Anthony Martial has revealed he will join up with Man Utd's squad on Thursday following the birth of his second child, saying: "my family always comes first".

In a post on Twitter, the French forward wrote: "Thank you all for your posts. My little Swan is fine, for the mum it was harder but thanks to GHod she's better now.

"Sorry but my family will always come first... Back tomorrow in Manchester."

Back