• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anthony Martial

MARTIAL 'NEARS JUVE MOVE'

Manchester United forward Anthony Martial is closing in on a move to Juventus, the Mirror reports.

Having missed out on a place in France's World Cup squad, the striker is said to be considering his options this summer after struggling for game-time under Jose Mourinho.

Reports suggest United will hold out for £80m, with Juve - the Serie A champions - said to be discussing personal terms ahead of a potential switch.

I'd hazard a guess that Levy is going to make the process of them trying to sign Toby a painful one. Especially if they flight Martial to Juve.

I think Toby is only available whilst there is a chance of Martial.Once that goes poch and levy may well revise their ideas about selling him.

Just playing along with the rumors here - could just be Uniteds way of raising Martials value with regards to any part exchange deal for Toby, we say Martial is valued at 40m and we value Toby at 70m so want player + cash, United then say Juve are prepared to pay 80m Martial so they'll only straight swap

AND United pay a nice wedge for Toby!

Of course ( and lets be honest that would be the way to go), however my point was that UNLESS Poch decides he no longer wants/needs Toby then Levy will not sell no matter what some fans think about Levy.

Of course ( and lets be honest that would be the way to go), however my point was that UNLESS Poch decides he no longer wants/needs Toby then Levy will not sell no matter what some fans think about Levy.

Martial to ‘a’ Juve would seem a more logical move from a united standpoint imho.
We will need greater financial muscle than we have atm to get the likes of Martial from one of the top clubs in the EPL. I think it will come quite soon be we are not there yet.
Juve will get a much cheaper/better deal than a competitor would.

Express

Martial latest
Manchester United are playing hardball over Anthony Martial.

Tottenham have made contact with Manchester United as they look to do a deal for the France forward.

But United, who want to keep the 22-year-old, have priced him out of a move, according to the Sun.

Tottenham have made Martial one of their top targets for the summer after Mauricio Pochettino told the club to be bold in the transfer market.

Pochettino signed a new bumper contract this summer under the impression the club would spend big.

He has been promised funds to bolster his squad ahead of their first season in the new stadium.

And Martial has been identified as a player that would upgrade his current options out wide.

But United want to keep the former Monaco man, believing he has big potential despite his struggles to earn Jose Mourinho’s trust.

Martial’s agent revealed he wanted to leave earlier in the summer but he faces a battle to get his wish.

Not Going To Happen! :)

Mystic%2BMeg.jpg

...or did you mean 'I don't think it's going to happen!'?!? ;):)

Back