• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

Are these Scara's expensive loafers we're talking about? And does it have to be a full mile?

Just seems a very odd argument that being a bit scared and thinking there may be a gun in the vicinity is excuse enough to open up, especially on a guy who appears to have complied with their orders.

Strange thread about a strange place, tbh.

I wonder how many police officers have been injured over the years after being told by a suspect that "honest officer i mean you no harm".

I understand your point, and my response is even one would be too many.

But police officers are trained professionals, and as such, they SHOULD be held to a higher standard...MUCH higher...

If someone pointed a gun at you and said "Tell that cop it's a toy truck or I'll shoot you in the rooster" what would you do?

There's no way in a million years the officer can just accept that explanation - he has to act in terms of his own safety and that of the public.

Did the officer in question have a pair of eyes? Binoculars? A 'spotter' partner to confirm what the patient was hoping? If none of these were factors then it is even worse policing than I thought!!!

I understand your point, and my response is even one would be too many.

But police officers are trained professionals, and as such, they SHOULD be held to a higher standard...MUCH higher...

Did the officer in question have a pair of eyes? Binoculars? A 'spotter' partner to confirm what the patient was hoping? If none of these were factors then it is even worse policing than I thought!!!

Have a look at the quick calculations I did earlier in the thread.

An unarmed person get shot roughly 0.000025% of the time an officer pulls a gun on a person (assuming my memory hasn't completely deserted me). Just how high a standard are you looking for?

Have a look at the quick calculations I did earlier in the thread.

An unarmed person get shot roughly 0.000025% of the time an officer pulls a gun on a person (assuming my memory hasn't completely deserted me). Just how high a standard are you looking for?

An officer (or pair) who between them can figure out that a man with his hands in the air is not a threat and that the other man involved is holding a toy lorry and not a gun. That's all. I don't think it's too much to ask of law enforcement in all honesty.

Black Lives Matter is a crock of brick, BLM unless its blacks killing blacks, then its less of an issue and I have a huge problem with that. The fella that was shot in North London by the cops is a classic example, all kicks off and is a major situation until they find out eventually that the cop that shot the poor bloke was black himself. Then its less of an issue.

And don't anyone tell me the above is not true, there was nowhere near the social outcry when blacks were stabbing blacks at NottingHill Festival, of course there wasn't. They seem to have convinced themselves that black on black crime does not exists

Black people are the largest offenders of gun crime in London but also the largest victims of it, that's some going for a race that has less people, it also highlights the point I made earlier.

Its the same over the pond, but rather than face those facts they tend to come up with conspiracies of drink and drugs being planted to make them do it.

BLM have as much a problem with the White Man as they thing the White Man has with them.

In the US by profiling and shooting the police you are doing exactly the same thing as you are accusing them off. Prejudice against someone based on who they are........whats the difference between a black man killing a cop because he is a cop and a cop killing a black man just because he is black? In fact the Policeman getting shot was worse because there was no back ground to the shooting just an attack based on his profile.

I have no issue with such movements but surely you address the biggest problem first rather than comparable small fish, thats why I have no time for it

Last edited:
I guess it was time for racist cops to shoot another unarmed black man. I wonder if @scaramanga will be able to defend this one even though he had his arms in the air and was following instructions of the officers?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...police-after-his-car-broke-down-a3348956.html
Apparently he had his hands in the air but reached into the vehicle. I can't see anything on that video that refutes that.

In fact, the footage from the helicopter certainly looks like he's trying to open the car door when he's tasered.

I've only watched on my mobile so I will look again when I can see it on a desktop.

Very hard to tell if he attempted to reach inside the vehicle from the footage.
Absolutely, but it certainly doesn't show him not doing so.

On that basis, jumping to the conclusion that an officer is guilty seems presumptuous at least.

Absolutely, but it certainly doesn't show him not doing so.

On that basis, jumping to the conclusion that an officer is guilty seems presumptuous at least.

I know where my money would be!

Why shoot someone after they have been tasered.

Last edited:
I guess it was time for racist cops to shoot another unarmed black man. I wonder if @scaramanga will be able to defend this one even though he had his arms in the air and was following instructions of the officers?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...police-after-his-car-broke-down-a3348956.html
It's really hard to hear the exact words on the commentary during the helicopter shots. He says "this guy's still walking" i.e. why doesn't he stop and lay down or just stop... he's still walking back to his vehicle for some unknown reason. And then either "and following commands" or "not following commands". Surely the cops are telling him to stop, not carry on to his vehicle?

Then something like "that's a taser I think"... or "time for taser I think" and then "I have some kind of feeling that's about to happen".

Then "looks like a bad dude too, could be on something".

Who is doing that commentary?

It's really hard to hear the exact words on the commentary during the helicopter shots. He says "this guy's still walking" i.e. why doesn't he stop and lay down or just stop... he's still walking back to his vehicle for some unknown reason. And then either "and following commands" or "not following commands". Surely the cops are telling him to stop, not carry on to his vehicle?

Then something like "that's a taser I think"... or "time for taser I think" and then "I have some kind of feeling that's about to happen".

Then "looks like a bad dude too, could be on something".

Who is doing that commentary?
I would expect so.

There's a very good reason cops tell people to show their hands, not to reach into their jacket, to step away from the car, not to reach into the car, etc.

Whatever is going on, it would be unusual for them to ask someone to walk around the side of their car and then to drop one of the hands he's been holding up.

Very hard to tell if he attempted to reach inside the vehicle from the footage.

Well according to the blood splatter on the outside of the window it was up, so it would have been difficult to have reached into the car through the window

Back