• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

Would now be an insensitive time to promote my new range of Kevlar vests?

View attachment 6981

The guy who created Dilbert is using it to promote his app.

EAnltp-X4AA5_ec

Nah. Just more armed people. :p

Well don't forget, the Paris attack would have been much different had the citizens been armed.. So seems like sound advice. :)

I do think there has to be some sort of chemical imbalance there for so many events to occur, it's just not right.
They've created their own continuous cycle with the 2nd amendment and it'll a be a cold day in hell before any government will actually take action to protect the citizens from themselves in any other form than "more guns." :(

This is disgusting.
Everything is for sale in the US.
Morals were sold a long time ago.
And in the context of current US politics, this is not even embarrassing.
Pre Trump (and Even early Trump) I had sympathy. Now, I think America is getting what it chose. It's no longer just the gun lobby power, it's a democratic act.

Everything is for sale in the US.
Morals were sold a long time ago.
And in the context of current US politics, this is not even embarrassing.
Pre Trump (and Even early Trump) I had sympathy. Now, I think America is getting what it chose. It's no longer just the gun lobby power, it's a democratic act.

Coming very soon to a Brexit Britain near you!

Well don't forget, the Paris attack would have been much different had the citizens been armed.. So seems like sound advice. :)

I do think there has to be some sort of chemical imbalance there for so many events to occur, it's just not right.
They've created their own continuous cycle with the 2nd amendment and it'll a be a cold day in hell before any government will actually take action to protect the citizens from themselves in any other form than "more guns." :(

The governor was actively encouraging residents to buy more guns as he wanted Texas to overtake California for most sales in the country... the NRA will no doubt say that correlation does not imply causation though.

Back