• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

Several people have been killed at a mass shooting at an entertainment complex in Jacksonville, Florida, police say.

The sheriff's office said on Twitter that many people had been wounded and urged people to avoid the area.

Reports suggest the shooting happened during a video game tournament in the Jacksonville Landing area.

Dozens of shots can be heard in a video that appears to show the event being streamed online.

Its grim, I am on call for the company I work for and having to run another report after ANOTHER mass shooting to check none of our passengers are involved - its a monthly event now.

I feel as though I've already reached a point where I'm quite indifferent to these stories. No longer are they headline news, just business as usual in a country full of crazy.
Precisely my thought too. I didn't think "Oh no!" I just thought "Yeah, usual".
Like running a story saying there has been a fight in a pub in Bolton on Saturday night

Bet the orange one is hoping the gunman is a muslim. He's desperately in need of something or someone to take the attention away from his pipe bombing, number one fan now.
A Mr Robert Bowers is responsible. White male but no more details beyond that.

Back