• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Another Chelsea game and still no OMT *

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody dance now!

It can really help us if Sissoko and Moura can return for this match. But it is still going to be tough without Kane, Alli and Son. Let's hope we will do enough to just get a draw to progress to the Final.

Everybody dance now!

It can really help us if Sissoko and Moura can return for this match. But it is still going to be tough without Kane, Alli and Son. Let's hope we will do enough to just get a draw to progress to the Final.
Thanks for keeping the 'team news' tradition going! We ALL appreciate it. Really, we ALL do.

cant-sleep.jpg

I am usually pretty positive. I dont want to watch this one.....I think we may struggle and gonad*ing that Smokey Joe gave their lot will do one of two things - inspire them OR demotivate them. And they fudging hate us, so I think it will unfortunately inspire them. Just Glad Higuine is not eligible

I am usually pretty positive. I dont want to watch this one.....I think we may struggle and gonading that Smokey Joe gave their lot will do one of two things - inspire them OR demotivate them. And they fudging hate us, so I think it will unfortunately inspire them. Just Glad Higuine is not eligible

Don’t underestimate how motivated our players on the pitch will be to prove that we’re not a “one man”.. sorry, I mean “three man” team ;)

Someone remind me of the rules tonight regarding extra-time, away goals etc etc.

As far as i can remember, it's straight to pens if 1-0 Chelsea. If it's 2-1, 3-2 etc i've no idea.

Someone remind me of the rules tonight regarding extra-time, away goals etc etc.

As far as i can remember, it's straight to pens if 1-0 Chelsea. If it's 2-1, 3-2 etc i've no idea.
In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game no extra time shall be played and the tie shall be decided by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with procedures as approved by IFAB.

Back