• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Annus Horribilis 2011/2012 .............................

well you're not gonna expect him to come out and say he's upset we aren't in europe are you? either way their all tossers

Rivalry is good and players joining in is even better.

yeah - having players like Wheelchair , Szschesney and Frimpong at the Scum who seem to understand the rivalry and like to dish out a bit of banter all adds spice to the NLD.

yeah we have to put up with their muggy comments but id rather that than a bunch of qunts who dismiss us as a non entity

Our future.

Is it possible we could ever return to mid table obscurity? I mean the way Levy/Redknapp have pushed on and increased 'Brand Tottenham' to Americanise it should we expect to always be top 6 or better from now on?

I remember when we got the second 5th place under BMJ thinking 'that's it we will always be 5th now at worst'. Idiot.

So with the calibre of player we now have are you expecting us to always be challenging for top 4?

I'm closing this. There is plenty of opportunity to discuss the future and direction of the club in the Redknapp and Levy threads and I do not think that we need another.

Back