• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Annus Horribilis 2011/2012 .............................

They lost 2-8 to Real Madrid in the quarters. If that's the best anyone outside England, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Holland can hope for it's a bit sad.

Your focusing on the negative though.

They got to the Quarters. They were in the last 8 In the Champions League.

We lost 5-0 overall to real Madrid, they lost by six goals, we lost by five. So against the might of Real Madrid they almost did as well as we did.

^^ That's correct - it was the 1st Qualifying Round. I believe FC Petrzalka from Slovakia were the team that would otherwise have been in the 2nd Qualifying Round but had to start in the 1st. They still made it to the group stage, knocking out Celtic on the way, so it didn't do them too much harm.

Cheers, wasnt exactly sure. Seemed to remember them playing TNS in one of the rounds too

Wojciech szczesny joy at tottenham's champions league misery

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football...y-joy-at-Tottenham-s-Champions-League-misery/
He said: “I was supporting Chelsea in the final but only for the reason that if they won, it would mean that Tottenham would be without the Champions League next season"

View attachment 638I think that Wenger has got his players focused on Spurs as the "common enemy", to focus them away from the bad news that they USED TO be title contenders, and that the difference this season was only one meager point.

But Sissy-ny ... is he socially inept or what? Can he not foresee the day when things do wrong for his beloved club or worse ... HIMSELF? I anticipate a barrage of "well-wishers" when that day comes!

I rather enjoy hating the scum, and their pathetic little jibes, just makes me feel morally superior - well, gotta have something... smack his face silly, and them all (hopefully very soon) next we see 'em. I think we don't do well mouthing off to the media, just express ourselves on the pitch

If he was any good he'd be off to Emirates Marketing Project with the rest of them. 8 goals he let in one game. EIGHT.

Wish people would stop giving this clown publicity.

Ps. I know that I've just bumped the thread but just had make the point!!!

Do not care what any of them says, i support Spurs and do not give a brick about them or their players.

Shows you how far Arsenal have gone in recent years when they always look at us instead of themselves. I think the real Arsenal fans would have been more embarassed for the fact Chelsea are the first London team to win it and Arsenal the only remaining "old" top 4 team not to win it. This despite the fact Arsenal have been playing in CL every year since 1996 !

In the time since Arsenal last won a trophy

I could've gone back and completed my entire secondary school education all over again

This includes learning how to play most sports, mastering the art of tossing, pulling girls, and gaining almost all of the fundamental skills needed to survive after leaving home.

That feels like an eternity

Back