• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Angry posts

Superhudd

Simon Davies
I don't know why but my posts seem to be angry of late. Cannot stop swearing. Really short with others on here.

Anyone else feel like they are posting angry.

I need to step back I think, before I press submit.

The duplication brick isn't helping tbh.

And yes Misses is away on holiday at her parents in some far of land that I don't care to visit... Scotland!

Well, there's always the edit button if you're feeling guilty about over-reacting. Personally, I think everyone on the internet gets insanely angry at some point, so it's no big deal. Just thankful that most on here aren't raging idiots spewing bile at everyone and everything. There are WAY too many of those around the web.

im feeling like that in general at the mo - last couple of weeks are really fudging fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Well, there's always the edit button if you're feeling guilty about over-reacting. Personally, I think everyone on the internet gets insanely angry at some point, so it's no big deal. Just thankful that most on here aren't raging idiots spewing bile at everyone and everything. There are WAY too many of those around the web.

how to spot a newb no.176

how to spot a newb no.176

I have been lurking for far longer than you would care to know, my boy. Suffice to say I have seen GG in most of its varied colours. Never have I seen idiocy like I have on, to name a few;

RAWK
Arse-Mania
Blue moon
Republik of Mancunia
Toontastic
Vital Chelsea

etc, etc..

Not to forget our own home-grown examples; Triffic Tottenham, Harry Hotspur, Spurscommunity, and a couple of others.

I don't know why but my posts seem to be angry of late. Cannot stop swearing. Really short with others on here.

And yes Misses is away on holiday at her parents in some far of land that I don't care to visit... Scotland!

To be honest, i was in tears at the whole jamie for captain thing. The way it just went on forever, with all the sarcastic reply's. Made my day :)

I don't know why, but my posts seem to be repeated again and again of late. Cannot stop posting the same comment every five minutes exactly. Really whack.

Anyone else feel like they are posting like an automaton?

I need to step back I think, before I press submit again and again and again and again, at perfect five minute intervals.

The OCD brick isn't helping tbh.

And yes Misses is away on holiday at her parents in some far off land that I don't care to visit... Scotland!

... Scotland!

... Scotland!

... Scotland!

:D

Back