• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Android Box

So I've been told someone local sets these up so they're ready to go for £120-130 but the one in the OP is £80 ... Now me and computers go together like butterscotch and thistles so is it worth the extra 50% or is it really that easy to go from paying dollar for the OP link to watching certain Saturday afternoon entertainment...?

Same here, but I've been recommended this one for £60:
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/201184354535?nav=SEARCH
Is this as good as any?

This is when I tried to jailbreak my PS4 using a simple YouTube tutorial...

[video=youtube_share;wffPwC8E7l4]http://youtu.be/wffPwC8E7l4[/video]

My 2 pence worth. Droidsticks are very good, also the seller truckers_gps
truckers_gps has some very handy maintenance tools, patches and support forums. They have a forum called juggling frogs.

It basically has a menu and you click on live sport and select the game you want to watch and select the link. It's a bit like now tv. Select movies, tv series or sport and your away

It basically has a menu and you click on live sport and select the game you want to watch and select the link. It's a bit like now tv. Select movies, tv series or sport and your away

What app does it use for live sports? I'm interested to see if I can get it on XBMC

There's loads of option once you click on live sport. I've not failed to watch a steam yet apart from the last spurs FA cup tie against burnly. You can also go into add one and there's over a thousand apps you can add . Best one so far for sport I found was firstrowsports and vipbox.

superrepo and Fusion will get you 99.9% of what you need!
Sports Devil will do your Football, Genesis will do your TV series' and Films. Phoenix has some of the old Mash Up VIP lists. Navi X, Cliq, and a few others will fill any gaps!
Video Devil will do your Frankie Vaughan.

Back