• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Android Box

I'm such a basic b1tch -- I just have a little silent PC plugged into my TV and get all streams from reddit. The quality is great; football, boxing NBA, NFL, everything.

I'm such a basic b1tch -- I just have a little silent PC plugged into my TV and get all streams from reddit. The quality is great; football, boxing NBA, NFL, everything.
I used to use a not so little, not so quiet PC in pretty much the same way but it completely failed the WAF.

In order to get her to accept a screen and projector, I had to ensure there were no visible cables, no visible hardware (except a TV and a projector) and all items were user friendly.

I used to use a not so little, not so quiet PC in pretty much the same way but it completely failed the WAF.

In order to get her to accept a screen and projector, I had to ensure there were no visible cables, no visible hardware (except a TV and a projector) and all items were user friendly.

That sounds like a nice, sleek setup. I think I'm just too lazy to change from what I know -- I like having a desktop on the TV that allows me to do whatever I want with it. I want to have a cursor and a keyboard! :D

Giving Vader Streams a go for a month it seems to promise the earth but tomorrows game will be the big test.
I was looking at them myself so I'll be interested to know your experience with it.

Do they allow multiple concurrent devices?

Android boxes - hardware - any good recommendations?

Ive been running streams etc through a fire stick for a while but its temperamental to say the least...
Paid for streams or free? I use Firetv Box and no issues but both my suppliers do not accept new logins - had them for 7 years and always been good.

Paid for streams or free? I use Firetv Box and no issues but both my suppliers do not accept new logins - had them for 7 years and always been good.
The FireTV box is pretty decent (I used the stick for a while) but I don't think it supports HD sound passthrough still.

Not really looking at subscriptions. Ive got a couple of apps that stream effectively, just with the stick I end up with buffering and its often temperamental to get things to run.

I was thinking an Android box would do a better job, particularly with a bit more RAM etc.

Not really looking at subscriptions. Ive got a couple of apps that stream effectively, just with the stick I end up with buffering and its often temperamental to get things to run.

I was thinking an Android box would do a better job, particularly with a bit more RAM etc.

I would give the FireTV box a go - you know the interface and if its no good then Amazon have great customer service just tell them it doesn't work properly and they will refund. even better if you have it wired but with the new gen that is an optional extra.

I've got a system that works currently but I'd love to be able to just use my iPad, anyone know of any system that works with an iOS app, I'm happy to pay?

I was looking at them myself so I'll be interested to know your experience with it.

Do they allow multiple concurrent devices?
From the website "30 days full service. Give you a Username and Password, with the ability to use 5 devices across 3 IP addresses. You can also add 1 MAC device to this account (as 1 of your 5)"
Just tried the web player on my PC while using Kodi at the same time and it works.Kodi seems better so far than the apk

Giving Vader Streams a go for a month it seems to promise the earth but tomorrows game will be the big test.
Just had a look at their site - most of their good Facebook reviews come from their own resellers!

If anyone uses them this weekend, please let me know

Back