• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

If you are being attacked. It's self defence. Even in the uk.

Self defence

73d55410-b9ab-46c6-97d3-e7a6949fb0de-AP-APTOPIX-Police-Shooting-Wisconsin.jpg

Really? I seem to remember you started our little discussion.

Bur for the record as it seems to weirdly mean a great deal to you:

‘Ok, you win and you’re the bestest poster’

Nevermind. Lets just hope it doesn't get to bad over there.
I said at the beginning of the pandemic it would explode over there.

Hope no more lives are lost.

Over specifically this or other occasions like the one Rittenhouse just got a free pass for? I'll leave you to figure out why your hope is misguided...

Last time a mentally subnormal military larper nearly went to prison for life and on the way took out a paedophile and a grown ass man who still carries a skateboard.

I think society did fairly well out of that one.

Not much of a miscarriage there.

There's a half decent chance he was guilty but it's not a difficult case at all to demonstrate reasonable doubt (the standard for many good reasons).

It's a relevant question though. If not for people hijacking a worthy cause as an excuse to steal some brick, none of this would have happened.
In my view If a mentally deficient intellectually inadequate little prat hasn’t taken a gun he was too young to even purchase to a protest to protect property that wasn’t his and play make believe policeman when he had no legal authority, no comprehension of the law, and clearly inadequate mental capacity to identify and manage the risks none of this would have happened.

In my view If a mentally deficient intellectually inadequate little prat hasn’t taken a gun he was too young to even purchase to a protest to protect property that wasn’t his and play make believe policeman when he had no legal authority, no comprehension of the law, and clearly inadequate mental capacity to identify and manage the risks none of this would have happened.
Very true, but I'm not going to lose any sleep if military larpers and rioters start thinning their numbers out between them.

Let's not forget, he wouldn't have been there had society's shoe scrapings not decided to have an en masse smash and grab of others people's stuff.

Very true, but I'm not going to lose any sleep if military larpers and rioters start thinning their numbers out between them.

Let's not forget, he wouldn't have been there had society's shoe scrapings not decided to have an en masse smash and grab of others people's stuff.

Maybe not there, but certainly somewhere, he was just waiting for a chance to shoot someone, he drove two states over to get his jollies.

Let's not forget, he wouldn't have been there had society's shoe scrapings not decided to have an en masse smash and grab of others people's stuff

Idiotic logic. And an ignorant insult to the majority legitimate protests which took place with no damage.

Aside from the shooting I thought it was illegal to cross state lines with a gun and you have to be 18 to own one, did I miss that part of it?

Back