• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

What a strange first thought after an obvious miscarriage of justice

Its a predictable thought process for white supremacists who have spent too much time on 4chan , flag nonces on Twitter and general clamy brickstains of humanity.

Its a predictable thought process for white supremacists who have spent too much time on 4chan , flag nonces on Twitter and general clamy brickstains of humanity.

So you don't think there will be protests. Violence and burning of businesses over the decision?

Not much of a miscarriage there.

There's a half decent chance he was guilty but it's not a difficult case at all to demonstrate reasonable doubt (the standard for many good reasons).

It's a relevant question though. If not for people hijacking a worthy cause as an excuse to steal some brick, none of this would have happened.

Last edited:
Probably worth pointing out that it wasn't my first thought either. As with many things in life, my first thought was:

AridSecondaryGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif

So you don't think there will be protests. Violence and burning of businesses over the decision?

Probably. That’s what happens when all other forms of justice are either non-existent or heavily stacked to one side. Doesn’t stop racists being racists and if that’s what people choose to focus on right off the bat, it’s a measure of their own inadequacies and ignorance.

Probably. That’s what happens when all other forms of justice are either non-existent or heavily stacked to one side. Doesn’t stop racists being racists and if that’s what people choose to focus on right off the bat, it’s a measure of their own inadequacies and ignorance.

No the shooting of jacob blake was disgusting.
People in america being able to walk the streets with assault weapons is disgusting.
The way the laws are in america with stand your ground rules are disgusting.

But people saying that the decision was correct by the law or that this will cause a big kick off in the us, does not make them racist or 4chan or whatever.

Like it or not us law has right to bear arms and stand your ground.

It's absolutely fudged up he was walking the streets with an assault weapon. But i don't think he broke the law.

The judge let the misdemeanor charge slide on a technicality, the sort which actually says it is illegal for a 17 year old to carry nunchucks, but legal for them to carry an AR-15.

The interpretation of 'standing your ground' in this instance is so wide it makes a city full of Mike Reads seem tasteful.

Last edited:
The judge let the misdemeanor charge slide on a technicality, the sort which actually says it is illegal for a 17 year old to carry nunchucks, but legal for them to carry an AR-15.

The interpretation of 'standing your ground' in this instance is so wide it makes a city full of Mike Read's seem tasteful.
I actually thought they'd find him guilty on the carrying charge - that one surprised me.

Ok try and look at it from another perspective.

During the london riots a group of sikhs banded together to protect property. If one of those was singled out attacked by a group of edl. Knocked to the ground. He then stabbed someone with his ceremonial dagger (that he's allowed to carry). Would you feel the same way?

I'm not saying what happened is right at all. Just stop letting bias determine what justice is.

Try very hard not to be willfully provocative.
Here's a the truth. If Kyle Rittenhouse had been black, he would not have been standing on trial, his funeral would've happened a long time ago. IF, by some miracle, such a scenario had made it to trial, his lawyers would've been advised to look for the 'last rites phone call' appeal to the governor, because he would NOT have been granted the same PRIVILEGE.
If you want to argue this, I am here all fudging day...I mean it.

The interpretation of 'standing your ground' in this instance is so wide it makes a city full of Mike Read's seem tasteful.

Yes, the whole system is fudged up over there.

People in america being able to walk the streets with assault weapons is disgusting.

But people saying that the decision was correct by the law or that this will cause a big kick off in the us, does not make them racist or 4chan or whatever.

It places you in a group. And I know how I view that group. I know the line you're walking -the technical one- and FWIW I would absolutely not consider you a racist in any sense. What I WOULD say is that there is a time and a place to stand for something. This is one of those moments. Manipulating a gullible jury to disregard non-tangible intent is not a declaration of innocence.

If you are being attacked. It's self defence. Even in the uk.

If you travel a considerable distance into the heart of a situation looking for trouble, then you deserve everything you get. Frankly, I wish someone had kicked the brick out of this little taco before his pudgy pubescent finger had found its way onto the trigger. Would've save us all.

Of course it doesn’t for each individual. But every racist person has that as their first thought process or commentary on the verdict. Every single racist. If people want to be part of that club then more fool them.

By the way, you bring up the letter of the law, have you actually researched what has happened, and would always happen if the accused was black/non-white in this scenario in America? Are you aware of the farce of not holding the accused accountable for illegally carrying a firearm over state lines, when thousands of black people have come forward since that was announced a few days ago stating their experience of being incarcerated for the same? This was without actually having having the firearm on their person or shooting and killing people with it.

Try very hard not to be willfully provocative.
Here's a the truth. If Kyle Rittenhouse had been black, he would not have been standing on trial, his funeral would've happened a long time ago. IF, by some miracle, such a scenario had made it to trial, his lawyers would've been advised to look for the 'last rites phone call' appeal to the governor, because he would NOT have been granted the same PRIVILEGE.
If you want to argue this, I am here all fudging day...I mean it.

If he was then fine. I would agree with you 100%. There are plenty of shootings of black people in america by police that i thought were outrageous. The police are out of control over there.
Rittenhouse is an absolute piece of brick probably.
The police thanking him was fudged.
The justice system is fudged up over there too.

Does that make the decision wrong by law though?

Of course it doesn’t for each individual. But every racist person has that as their first thought process or commentary on the verdict. Every single racist. If people want to be part of that club then more fool them.

By the way, you bring up the letter of the law, have you actually researched what has happened, and would always happen if the accused was black/non-white in this scenario in America? Are you aware of the farce of not holding the accused accountable for illegally carrying a firearm over state lines, when thousands of black people have come forward since that was announced a few days ago stating their experience of being incarcerated for the same? This was without actually having having the firearm on their person or shooting and killing people with it.

That's a different question. Do i think the american judicial system unfairly punishes black or minority groups compared to whites? 100%.

If he was then fine. I would agree with you 100%. There are plenty of shootings of black people in america by police that i thought were outrageous. The police are out of control over there.

Is this the hill you want to die on? Seriously?

'Law' is only as good as the attorneys you can afford and the judge presiding over the case. Compare this heinous judge to the judge in the Aubrey case, who when faced with a defense lawyer basically saying 'keep the black supporters of Aubrey's family out because their presence is influencing the jury' and who also admonished the victims mother for crying when looking at photos of her brutally murdered son in court as 'influencing the jury' basically told him to go and fudge himself.

Yes. I think there is a cleaner interpretation of the law which sees Rittenhouse where he deserves to be - dodging soap pick-up and dental work off a prison faucet. The evidence was overwhelming. The jury got played. The judge allowed it. I followed a fair amount of the case. I was sadly not surprised, more disappointed.

That's a different question. Do i think the american judicial system unfairly punishes black or minority groups compared to whites? 100%.

Cool. I was responding to Milo’s post about racist clams being racist clams. I’m not really fussed about having an intellectual engagement about the nuances of American law and why I’m right and you’re wrong or vice-versa

Cool. I was responding to Milo’s post about racist clams being racist clams. I’m not really fussed about having an intellectual engagement about the nuances of American law and why I’m right and you’re wrong or vice-versa

Funny that, you quoted me.

Back