• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I hear you but i also think a lot of people are still grateful every day they wake up and don't have to read about what trump thinks of this, that and the other. Having someone in power who has compassion, intelligence and experience is how it should be. I don't want to have to worry about US politics to be honest. There's other things to worry about in life but when trump was in charge, we were literally watching extreme idiocy play out in the highest stakes game. There wouldn't be 625,000 dead Americans if he took the Covid thing seriously or had a scooby how to deal with it. Biden's honeymoon period is coming to an end but I'm still glad he's there and as Scara says it won't be a two term presidency, Kamala Harris will get the job as soon as he trips over coming down the steps of Air Force 1.

I actually agree with you. People are glad we don't have Trump and that is why he gets a free pass.

Did not agree with everything Obama did but GHod I wish he was in charge right now.

Just seen the press conference where the US admit to basically making the Taliban one of the most weaponised armies in the world....that's one massive cluster

Just seen the press conference where the US admit to basically making the Taliban one of the most weaponised armies in the world....that's one massive cluster

Now or historically? Probably both. All the governments arms have fallen into taliban arms I guess.

Historically the CIA might even be called the ‘fathers of the taliban’ when they recruited Islamic fundamentalists from around the world to fights the Russians/Soviets. Such was the desire to beat the commies the CIA did a lot to seed taliban in Afghanistan.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Now or historically? Probably both. All the governments arms have fallen into taliban arms I guess.

Historically the CIA might even be called the ‘fathers of the taliban’ when they recruited Islamic fundamentalists from around the world to fights the Russians/Soviets. Such was the desire to beat the commies the CIA did a lot to seed taliban in Afghanistan.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It was the press conference yesterday I saw where they said they basically left a huge supply of choppers and vehicles

It was the press conference yesterday I saw where they said they basically left a huge supply of choppers and vehicles
I just don’t get this at all, they’ve known for quite a while now they are pulling out so why haven’t they got all this stuff out with them? Just needed an agreement/threat saying any attacks on us while we’re pulling out and we’ll unleash hell again.

Or am I just being naive here?

I just don’t get this at all, they’ve known for quite a while now they are pulling out so why haven’t they got all this stuff out with them? Just needed an agreement/threat saying any attacks on us while we’re pulling out and we’ll unleash hell again.

Or am I just being naive here?
$$$ better to spend more money replacing them
Keeps the boys in jobs and the rich getting richer

Back