• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I certainly think all wealthy countries should be looking at securing the airport and taking their fair share.

Actually even UKIP used to say and rightly in my view that we should be accepting on asylum seekers.

Would be nice if you could get families out and keep them together. Might have gone to far for that.

The most 'optimal' solution, would be if the rest of the world cooperated in evacuating those who do not want to live in an isis state. Let isis have Afghanistan. But if they try to expand further, nuke the place into oblivion!

The most 'optimal' solution, would be if the rest of the world cooperated in evacuating those who do not want to live in an isis state. Let isis have Afghanistan. But if they try to expand further, nuke the place into oblivion!
Or build a wall? ;)

It was never a clearly defined mission and we really should back away from supporting US policy in future.

They cannot seem to get any military campaign right and are getting worse at it decade by decade.

I guess it now becomes China’s sandpit.

I’d welcome any of those good people who can make it out. It’s impossible to imagine the scenario they all face out there.

I think most people will be welcoming if they're actually coming from somewhere dangerous.

As opposed to the Libya, Syria, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Iraq? The right wing media and Brexit crew didn't exactly make them feel welcome over the last decade or so. I can guarantee you that the vast majority of people being pulled from the English Channel by the RNLI, are from a place which would make you pee you chinos.

As opposed to the Libya, Syria, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Iraq? The right wing media and Brexit crew didn't exactly make them feel welcome over the last decade or so. I can guarantee you that the vast majority of people being pulled from the English Channel by the RNLI, are from a place which would make you pee you chinos.
They're coming from France.

Calais is disgusting, I'll give you that.

Amazing that 20 years and over a trillion later it's almost back where it started with a legacy of locals falling to their death while desperately clinging onto a US plane trying to escape. The US have such an awful foreign policy, obsessed with regime change and trying to rule the world all the time. Really sad scenes, my dad lived in Kabul for a bit ages ago so feel a bit of attachment, was a cool place back then apparently.

Back