• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

faceoff_cage.jpg

I think launching a war of distraction, or the threat of dropping nukes has been removed. That was a big worry IMO. This is no take-backsies fudgery which seems to have been avoided thankfully.

The pardon fudgery past and future, which although is a misuse of presidential power and galling to anyone who believes in justice, is a lesser evil and will play out in the courts over the coming year, especially if he tries to pardon himself.

The rush of toxic environmental rollbacks he has been engaged in will be undone. The infamous Keystone pipeline will be nixed on day one. Anything pushed through by Trump in the last 60 days can be nullified overnight with the stroke of a pen (using the Congressional Review Act). One lesson learned by the incoming Biden admin is that flooding the zone works. There will be a deluge of EO's in the first few days - too much for the media to keep up with - in true Trumpian fashion.

Some stuff can be dealt with quickly but the longer-lasting fallout of this presidency will be the division of America itself. The rise of qanon and white power terrorism is not something easily remedied.
Spot on imo. Though a lot of these things were already ongoing issues Trump supercharged it all.

A massive job ahead for Biden and the Democrats. Would be slightly more manageable if the Republicans somehow decided to move away from the alt-right Trumpistan madness. I won't hold my breath.

. Though a lot of these things were already ongoing issues Trump supercharged it all.
These people have been around and like this for many many years. Trump used them.
Oklahoma bombing 1995 is just one example of their warped outlook.

Last edited:
Spot on imo. Though a lot of these things were already ongoing issues Trump supercharged it all.

A massive job ahead for Biden and the Democrats. Would be slightly more manageable if the Republicans somehow decided to move away from the alt-right Trumpistan madness. I won't hold my breath.

Indeed it will be difficult. The fringe element has now subsumed the party more or less. There is a war within the GOP developing and there may eventually be a schism in the party. Something needs to happen as a two-party system where only one party believes in democracy will not last.

I guess you have to be this crazy to stick with Trump to the end.

The founding fathers is their GHod and the constitution is the bible, but only the bits that suit their agendas. Like most religious nutjobs, they haven't really read it all or understood it's true message.

How about some other isms? Conservatism, racism, fanaticism, capitalism, fascism. The hallmarks of a great society.

Back