• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The only upside to all this is that in all of those videos, I've yet to see someone that looks like they vote.

Different subject, but how are you getting on with your theory that Trump had nothing to do with encouraging/facilitating the violent uprising on the 6th?

Apparently now three times as many American soldiers in Washington DC than in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq combined. They're pulled out massively from those thre coubtries in recent years, of course, but that should still be quite a few folks ready to defend democracy/overthrow the government.

Er5i0CwUYAIcoEC

Unless Trump's changed what he's said, I've no good reason to think differently.

That, indeed, you do.

Have a little look at this quote. It is from a speech. I'll let you guess by who, where and when. Does it seem a tad edgy to you? Just wondering...words have an effect you know, it's all about how you say things. Intent. Context. Delivery. Y'know, those sorts of things.

"It will always be only a part of the Nation which will consist of really active fighters, and more will be asked of them than the millions of other citizens. For them, the mere pledge 'I believe' is not enough; instead, they will swear to the oath 'I will fight.' "

FWIW, this line was also delivered (with parts redacted -by me- to make the guess work a tad more difficult, albeit only a few seconds longer)...

"Because these men...have courageously and boldly claimed the leadership of...the people in ever greater numbers have joined this leadership and subordinated themselves..."

Unless Trump's changed what he's said, I've no good reason to think differently.

really??? I know you like to take a contrarian position to wind people up but really?

trump has lied since the election and submitted false claim after false claim of election fraud. there is no doubt he invited the nutters/clams who turned up to his 6th jan speech to march on the capitol as did the other people who spoke at his rally.

Rudy guiliani even referred to trial by combat at the same event.

trump said he would be with them all the way 3ven as he took a limo in the opposite direction back to the white house like the coward he is.

trump is absolutely complicit in this qanon bs and has looked to benefit from it. it will be interesting to see what comes out of the investigations into 6th Jan, because there is appears to be clear evidence that republican senators we're inviting some of the alt right people who led the crowds on 6th of Jan to do a tour of the capitol building on 5tj of Jan when it wasn't even open to the public.

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime! to paraphrase trump on Hilary Clinton, lock him up, lock him up!

Back