• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Think of them as rabid brexiteers, who insist a country with the 5th largest economy in the world and which has invaded half the world at some point or another is 'getting its independence back'.

Or like westerners in general, who have taken a decade or two of deteriorating living standards while still enjoying the highest living standards in the world and responded by voting in a bunch of extremist nutjobs across the board (or at least massively increasing their vote share).

Except rather than still enjoying the highest living standards, you don't. And instead of good relations with the USA, the USA (and UK) backed a coup in the 50s to overthrow your democratically elected president and installed a dictator. And have had severe sanctions placed on your country. And find your country being linked with the groups that arguably hate you more as Shia than they do anyone else (isis, alqaeda). And you find the USA constantly invading countries in your own area. And you agree on a nuclear deal, which one of these extremist nutjobs then unilaterally withdraws from and prevents the rest of the west from engaging with either.

Iran is genuinely beautiful country, with a bunch of asses as its leaders. The people are some of the kindest and most hospitable I've ever met. But I'm not eve slightly surprised when they're upset with the USA espcially.
So you're saying they are all angry mixed in with a bit of short man syndrome?

Don't forget Middle Eastern and mostly Muslim as well, I know that will get your goat. ;)
I have no issue with Middle Eastern. I do find their particular brand of godtardedness less compatible with the modern world than most of the other forms of godtardedness

So the US kill a militant leader with proven bad intentions and the court scream death to America and somehow in a weird way that can only be worked out by the smashed avocado phalanx Trump is the mental case. Only they would have symphony for people that shout death to the west in their highest government. Trumps an utter saint compared.

So the US kill a militant leader with proven bad intentions and the court scream death to America and somehow in a weird way that can only be worked out by the smashed avocado rude boys Trump is the mental case. Only they would have symphony for people that shout death to the west in their highest government. Trumps an utter saint compared.

Yeah we're definitely self flaggelating over our shrines of Soleimani while eating our smashed avocado brunches, pleading for a safe space, complaining about boomers, finding ourselves in India, getting a pointless degree and getting shown up for the libtards and cucks we are.

Any more silly stereotypes we can throw in there do you think?

I am surprised if anyone is shocked by Americas actions, they have made a living out of bombing the brick out of other countries.

Yeah we're definitely self flaggelating over our shrines of Soleimani while eating our smashed avocado brunches, pleading for a safe space, complaining about boomers, finding ourselves in India, getting a pointless degree and getting shown up for the libtards and cucks we are.

NO I think you have them covered,

Yeah, you missed out whining about us using the wrong pronoun whilst simultaneously refusing to define a pronoun by which you'd like to be referred.

Last edited:
Took a break from GG but good to be back and see the usual suspects who are the most uninformed shouting the loudest.

A question to anyone who's spent time in Iran:

Is it just media portrayal of are they a country full of people with a very short fuse?

Watching Western news, it appears that they're angrily demanding death to some enemy or another, whilst taking to the streets about brick way out of their control every few days.

I confess to not having spent time in Iran personally for a very long time. But still have family there and ties to the country since the Shah/US led regime.

You will find many Iranians in and out of their homeland saddened by the media coverage. In part because there is a side to the country that is being truthfully portrayed. Overwhelmingly this isn’t a fair portrayal of the people or their world view. The younger generation are some of the most ‘woke’ on the planet.

Iranian people are passionate and often incredibly learned. They can be fiery in my experience but in a manner I often find endearing and authentic. They also like to fudging party. Very honourable and fair people.

That being said, I would never, EVER get in a fight with an Iranian.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I confess to not having spent time in Iran personally for a very long time. But still have family there and ties to the country since the Shah/US led regime.

You will find many Iranians in and out of their homeland saddened by the media coverage. In part because there is a side to the country that is being truthfully portrayed. Overwhelmingly this isn’t a fair portrayal of the people or their world view. The younger generation are some of the most ‘woke’ on the planet.

Iranian people are passionate and often incredibly learned. They can be fiery in my experience but in a manner I often find endearing and authentic. They also like to fudging party. Very honourable and fair people.

Edit: I’ve basically just described @thfcsteff

Thanks for that insight - it's interesting to hear.

One of the other things I noticed from recent media coverage is the "Supreme Leader" (I'm sure this translation is chosen for it's First Order connotations) publicly "weeping" over the coffin of Soleimani, etc. Is this a culturally acceptable thing for a leader to be doing in Iran? Because (again, Western media perspective bias noted) this reads to me as yet another measure of how flaky and unstable he is.

]

The issue is that those calling Death to America are those that represent the country, now although not reflective of the whole country the media will report such behaviour and being honest what will offset that so that Iran is not portrayed by their leaders actions? If the press interviewed 1000 Iranians who all came over like you say it probably would not be enough and also would take some time to do.

So where I do agree with some of what you say as someone that has travelled the breadth of the Middle East, I would also argue that there are major issues that the media have a right to report on

Well that was brave/stupid.

I've got a feeling Trump might tuck his rooster in and waddle off rather than put Iran back in its box though.

Last edited:
Back