• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

Sorry but that article was blatantly full of agenda. He spends most of the time going in hard on negativity with Mourinho and all things Spurs, then just gives a brief little mention of some positives before moving back on to how Spurs are going backwards and more chance of Everton overtaking us blah blah. I’m all for balanced articles, but this was far from it....

I don’t know if it’s an agenda as much as a point of view. He thinks the documentary is sanistised and we really didn’t do much last season. He reckons the first team is crumbling through lack of proper investment and that Jose may be playing to the cameras in the documentary.

That’s all fair comment. I disagree with most of it but they are opinions I’ve seen from other people and, much as we don’t like it, they could prove to be right.

I don’t know if it’s an agenda as much as a point of view. He thinks the documentary is sanistised and we really didn’t do much last season. He reckons the first team is crumbling through lack of proper investment and that Jose may be playing to the cameras in the documentary.

That’s all fair comment. I disagree with most of it but they are opinions I’ve seen from other people and, much as we don’t like it, they could prove to be right.
The thing is you’re massively paraphrasing and not including the quite obvious digs he puts in there. I’ve no issue with the opinions of the things you’ve mentioned, but he hasn’t presented it in that way at all and if he thought we had those same issues but with a different manager at the helm he would have written it in a very different way, in fact probably wouldn’t of written the article at all.....

Episode 7 - jose is trying to actually show the players in screen whah they need to do. The players seem scared of it all
Episode 8 - Jose talks about the time needed to fix the mentality of the players

Anyone know if the 'journalist' Oliver Holt has reason to hate Mourinho?
He's written a piece/hatchet job on Jose, Spurs and the programme and he comes across as a hateful, spiteful worm in his writing.

He does hate us, spent years pushing his agenda against us over several topics. He was the one that called Racism before proof with Chelsea and then refused to apologise when it turned out that it was Chelsea fans being racist to a Spurs player. He also called the Police into questions because they sided with us.

His history of digging us out is long and without argument in my opinion

I can't watch the new episodes after yesterdays game. Might have a look if we beat the pig farmers later this week. Also The Boys shows on Amazon prime and is much more entertaining

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't realised that Season 2 is out. Cheers!

Mourinho's constantly telling them to press high, but I can't remember one game under him where we've actually pressed high and aggressively?

He also had the balls to claim he's turned Lo Celso into the player he is today? Did he not see the guy ripping it up for Betis? Seriously pull your fudging head out of your arse.

Not winning me over.

In the middle of episode 7 and tinkling myself laughing at Mourinho and Levy talking about Winks. Poor Daniel hasn't got a breeze what he's talking about and is just agreeing with whatever Jose says. If Jose says Winks is playing like Messi, I could imagine Levy would have said "I was just about to say that oh Special One".

Levy's great but on this stuff he looks out of his depth.

In the middle of episode 7 and tinkling myself laughing at Mourinho and Levy talking about Winks. Poor Daniel hasn't got a breeze what he's talking about and is just agreeing with whatever Jose says. If Jose says Winks is playing like Messi, I could imagine Levy would have said "I was just about to say that oh Special One".

Levy's great but on this stuff he looks out of his depth.
it's why Daniel needs a football director. Daniel is no mug mind don't be fooled but he is not going to say too much in front of the camera.

I'm still tinkley about yesterday can't be bothered to watch today. Someone tell me if it's worth it.

I'm still tinkley about yesterday can't be bothered to watch today. Someone tell me if it's worth it.
it's entertaining but it makes me see Jose as repetitive and one dimensional but I have little to compare it with. I'm not thinking ’special one’.

Mourinho's constantly telling them to press high, but I can't remember one game under him where we've actually pressed high and aggressively?

He also had the balls to claim he's turned Lo Celso into the player he is today? Did he not see the guy ripping it up for Betis? Seriously pull your fudging head out of your arse.

Not winning me over.

Has a Mourinho side ever been known for pressing?

Back