• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

Absolutely not, I've sat in meetings on the end of a gonad*ing and the last thing you ever do is throw others under a bus to justify your own lack of performance. If you know you haven't been on your straps you take it and improve and test your managers integrity to acknowledge the improvement. Saying I've been guff but so has he for me show lack of maturity 400%.

I've told many of my team the same and worked with younger people who have taken that on board and strived to be better. Not slag a colleague

I didn’t see it that way, i.e. using other under-performing players to justify his own performances.

To be honest, having watched it again, the whole thing felt quite staged anyway.

I know it's all a part of the heavily edited narrative, but that's a whole different changing room than the one we saw in the first few episodes. Hopefully a sign of things to come this season.
It’s because we moved to the NFL one post COVID

Anyone know if the 'journalist' Oliver Holt has reason to hate Mourinho?
He's written a piece/hatchet job on Jose, Spurs and the programme and he comes across as a hateful, spiteful worm in his writing.

To be honest, I don't think the piece was that bad. It is the Daily Mail but he puts across a point of view that many people hold including some on here. I personally disagree but it's reasonably well argued and could prove to be correct. Time will tell.

However, wearing an Alice band does raise questions about his character...

To be honest, I don't think the piece was that bad. It is the Daily Mail but he puts across a point of view that many people hold including some on here. I personally disagree but it's reasonably well argued and could prove to be correct. Time will tell.

I thought it was poorly written myself as it was done with an agenda before he even started
That’s pretty poor work TBF

I know it's hard for him to even make an appearance on the pitch BUT I would have thought that a clubs record signing would have at least warranted some appearance minutes in this 'all seeing' documentary?

Most Spurs fans would say Ndombele is a bit of an enigma and during both his time with Poch and Jose there's been plenty of 'wtf is going on' ....yet not a mention.

Or is it still to come?

I know it's hard for him to even make an appearance on the pitch BUT I would have thought that a clubs record signing would have at least warranted some appearance minutes in this 'all seeing' documentary?

Most Spurs fans would say Ndombele is a bit of an enigma and during both his time with Poch and Jose there's been plenty of 'wtf is going on' ....yet not a mention.

Or is it still to come?
Still to come. One of the final episodes does focus a bit on him

Sorry but that article was blatantly full of agenda. He spends most of the time going in hard on negativity with Mourinho and all things Spurs, then just gives a brief little mention of some positives before moving back on to how Spurs are going backwards and more chance of Everton overtaking us blah blah. I’m all for balanced articles, but this was far from it....

Sorry but that article was blatantly full of agenda. He spends most of the time going in hard on negativity with Mourinho and all things Spurs, then just gives a brief little mention of some positives before moving back on to how Spurs are going backwards and more chance of Everton overtaking us blah blah. I’m all for balanced articles, but this was far from it....
It was him who Mou pulled up in a presser about his trophies vs Nagellsmanns
He was asked if he still had a point to prove and said 25 trophies in 20 years and I have things to prove!!!

Back