• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

Glad to see some dressing room footage,even Levy talks lol....hopefully it won’t be like Emirates Marketing Project pantomime,fudge that was like Putin had directed it,.....let’s make ourself look like we don’t spend a lot of money,and it was in that period they were fiddling the books big style....everyone hates us because we are getting state sponsored by a country....
I’ll put it on at 10am be all over by 3,can forget about it then....I presume it’s 30 mins per episode of 8 or 10??

The link you posted is coming up “no longer available due to a copyright claim” for me but here’s the re-up for anyone else who missed it...

Seeing that trailer makes me want to watch the series.
I've changed my mind a bit and whilst I originally thought it would be car crash TV for Spurs fans, the more I think about it the more I can't see there is any way that Levy would agree to anything that would be especially destructive to the image of the club.
I think the incident I'm most concerned about is the Rudiger racism row and if/how that is covered, and if it provokes any more unwanted publicity now given the focus on BLM.

Trailer looks good, that is the job of a trailer though!
The insight even if selective of what happens behind the scenes will be interesting. It’s just a shame that there is no hollywood happy ending though.

I imagine there’ll be a big focus on the derby win and finishing above Goons and then finishing with us hanging on for a draw at Palace in an empty stadium to clinch Europa.

I’m hoping there will be a second series culminating in a trophy win in front of fans.

Trailer looks good, that is the job of a trailer though!
The insight even if selective of what happens behind the scenes will be interesting. It’s just a shame that there is no hollywood happy ending though.

I imagine there’ll be a big focus on the derby win and finishing above Goons and then finishing with us hanging on for a draw at Palace in an empty stadium to clinch Europa.

I’m hoping there will be a second series culminating in a trophy win in front of fans.

It kind of ends on a cliffhanger.
After all the devastation and disruption, there is hope of rebirth and restoration.

Jose says to the players what every fan would given the chance.

Makes your realise what opposition players/teams must think about Tottenham and why at the high table we're never taken seriously.

We're like George McFly without the time travelling intervention.

How does one watch Amazon Prime. Does one need to pay >£70 for Amazon Prime next-day-delivery?

Will it be ripped and posted on here or ?

Looks good from the trailer. Much more of a club promo than the Netflix warts ‘n’ all doc on Sunderland.

serious danger of Jose coming out well, that’s going to throw most of our fan base in to a tail spin!

Hahaha! In fairness it is probably going to do a lot for him personally.

Back