• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

Once the deal was struck I don't we'd have been able to pull out

True, but should never have been struck. I see lots of talk about Mourinho inflicting damage to our image, and not doing things the right way....what sort of image do we have to ruin signing off on brick like this?

True, but should never have been struck. I see lots of talk about Mourinho inflicting damage to our image, and not doing things the right way....what sort of image do we have to ruin signing off on brick like this?[/QUOTE
It was probably arranged as we were approaching the CL Final. Everything looked hunky dory. Good publicity.
Terms agreed, contract signed, then everything goes wrong

People are acting like Levy and the club doesn't have editorial control.
There will be nothing in this beyond Poch been make look like a taco.
It will be bland PR like the awful City one and every other documentary in this series.

It will be bland PR like the awful City one and every other documentary in this series.
This’ll be a 10 episode advertisement for how great José is.

Did you see the Dortmund one? I really enjoyed it and didn't find it too sycophantic, although I don't know a huge deal about German football.

With you 100% on the City one but I didn't stick it out long, one of the first scenes was whichever Gallagher brother with his stupid face taking about how special Manchester is. That was enough for me to call it a day.

Did you see the Dortmund one? I really enjoyed it and didn't find it too sycophantic, although I don't know a huge deal about German football.

With you 400% on the City one but I didn't stick it out long, one of the first scenes was whichever Gallagher brother with his stupid face taking about how special Manchester is. That was enough for me to call it a day.
Manchester is very special. Just not in the way he means it.

Back