• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or nothing Amazon Prime

I've seen it lot of filler in every episode the fly on the wall stuff is probably 5 mins per episode .Not particular impressed with pep as a coach .If you have money you can do anything and this show re inforces that.As for Kyle walker the less said the better.

Thought it was pretty good. Pep is a bit of a weirdo though. “Oooo guys, guys, beat me guys, hayte me hayte meeeeee”

Vincent Kompany is immense though. What a guy!!!

Slightly afraid by how focused professional and organised the board are. Somehow don’t think Spurs are anywhere near that sharp!

Thought it was pretty good. Pep is a bit of a weirdo though. “Oooo guys, guys, beat me guys, hayte me hayte meeeeee”

i havent seen it yet, but from the soundbites it seems pep is the spanish brendan. only difference is he has a better doctor and more funds

Back