• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sun linking us with a move for Song today. I'd take him on a free.

He did a good job for West Ham, but his injury records not good recently and his wages could be a problem. The biggest problem is that he played for Arsenal and you must realise how anal many of our fans are.

Surprised people are so opposed. He is a very talented player and he was very good for West Ham last season from what I remember?

He might have started off well but in the second half of the season he was pony

Indeed. He would be a HORRIFIC signing. Before anyone jumps on this and thinks this is because of his Gooner history, it's not.

Gooners will tell you about his poor attitude and when you see how he got sent off in the World Cup you'll also see how he has got as cool a head as a Volcanic crator.
A Gooner mate told me that Martin Keown was brought in for a while to give the squad some general lessons on defensive play. Apparently Song would turn his back and walk away whenever Keown would try and highlight something he thought he should work on.

A spoilt kid's attitude which is what has been fostered by Arsene and his 'Kool and The Gang' funhouse atmosphere in the last decade (see also Wheelchair and Chesney for other examples).

There's a reason that Barca are prepared to write off £15 and let him go for free.

Just say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back