• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

I do not want to see him sold before he has been given 20-30 games in the first team. Caulker and Livermore got that, they were not good enough but they got that. The other side is Kane got that and proved he had something.

I would sell Chadli if i had to, to find a place for Pritchard. If we do not give him a proper chance what message does it send to put youth players. Be a success on loan but we still won't give you a chance.

He was the best player in the championship 2 years ago. If he's still only good enough for that league, he definitely needs to be sold.

On the flip side if we could loan him to Saudi Sportswashing Machine he would learn a lot from Benitez about tactical organisation and team structure. That could mean he was ready-made to go straight into the team when he returned - either at Xmas or next year...?

Said it before but we have to many M/F players on our books and it makes sense to let 1/2 go, especially IF Poch is looking to bring another in. Personally i would rather we lost Mason/Bentaleb before Pritchard.

I guess Poch will do what he thinks is right.

I do not want to see him sold before he has been given 20-30 games in the first team. Caulker and Livermore got that, they were not good enough but they got that. The other side is Kane got that and proved he had something.

I would sell Chadli if i had to, to find a place for Pritchard. If we do not give him a proper chance what message does it send to put youth players. Be a success on loan but we still won't give you a chance.

Even if we sell Chadli, he's still 7th choice AM and 3rd choice LWF. He needs to be at a level where he's seriously challenging Eriksen and Son, to be a real contender for a role

The message it says to youth players is, if you've not broken into the team but the age of 23, then it's likely an 18 or 19 YO (Onomah/Alli) will have taken your place.

At the start of last season it was Pritch who was likely to be our breakout midfield star, ahead of a certain Dele Alli and definitely ahead of Josh Onomah. I wouldn't want to sell him until we've had a chance to see what he can do. Making it on to the Championship team of the season at that age is pretty damn good going.

If he's not tearing it up at training, fair enough, and I'm sure Poch can see that.

Even if we sell Chadli, he's still 7th choice AM and 3rd choice LWF. He needs to be at a level where he's seriously challenging Eriksen and Son, to be a real contender for a role

The message it says to youth players is, if you've not broken into the team but the age of 23, then it's likely an 18 or 19 YO (Onomah/Alli) will have taken your place.

But that's with you having the opinion that Mason will be in the position, where my opinion is completely different!

At the start of last season it was Pritch who was likely to be our breakout midfield star, ahead of a certain Dele Alli and definitely ahead of Josh Onomah. I wouldn't want to sell him until we've had a chance to see what he can do. Making it on to the Championship team of the season at that age is pretty damn good going.

If he's not tearing it up at training, fair enough, and I'm sure Poch can see that.

Poch has had two years now to assess him, one way or the other.

You think Pritchard is ahead of Mason? Similar age, 2 senior appearances vs 70 senior appearances and an England cap

I think 70 appearances has shown mason is not good enough long term.
I think Pritchard has not had a good enough crack

Plus I could real off players who have developed at different ages, so age thing a bit daft

Said it before but we have to many M/F players on our books and it makes sense to let 1/2 go, especially IF Poch is looking to bring another in. Personally i would rather we lost Mason/Bentaleb before Pritchard.

I guess Poch will do what he thinks is right.

Couldn't agree more. He is the only viable alternative to Eriksen we have. To let him go without giving him a chance would be criminal, especially when we were so optimistic for him this time last year - only for that cruel injury.

Two years? Which two years The 2014/15 when he lit the championship and was acclaimed as a new England star? Or 2015/16 when he was injured for a whole season?

The Championship player of the year that season went to Palace on loan the following season and barely got a look in - it doesn't always translate to being able to make the step up.

Two years? Which two years The 2014/15 when he lit the championship and was acclaimed as a new England star? Or 2015/16 when he was injured for a whole season?

I'd imagine he was still training 1 day a week with us when he was at Brentford. That's supposed to be the usual practice/why we tend to loan more to London and SE clubs.

I'd imagine he was still training 1 day a week with us when he was at Brentford. That's supposed to be the usual practice/why we tend to loan more to London and SE clubs.
What? Since when?.... The loan players come back to have injuries assessed and some of them will occasionally take part in the odd behind closed doors friendly but that's about it.

Back