• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Morgan

For research into a representative of the club I love I checked out her Instagram. There is barely a post on it that isn't sponsored in some way. #monetize.

For research into a representative of the club I love I checked out her Instagram. There is barely a post on it that isn't sponsored in some way. #monetize.
Female footballers get paid a relative pittance and Morgan’s weekly wage is barely £6K per week (just above average for League One men) according to Forbes.

So (much like Jessica Ennis) I can’t blame Morgan for endorsing whatever pays well whilst she remains one of the most marketable faces in the sporting world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtba...thletes-2020-center-court-takes-center-stage/
Morgan is the lone non-tennis player to crack the top ten, thanks to a massive endorsement portfolio worth ten times as much as her roughly $400,000 on-field salary and bonus last year. She has more than a dozen current sponsors, including Nike, Coca-Cola, Volkswagen and AT&T. Her latest is an Alex Morgan Barbie Doll, as part of the brand’s Role Model Series.

Last edited:
Female footballers get paid a relative pittance and Morgan’s weekly wage is barely £6K per week (just above average for League One men) according to Forbes.

So (much like Jessica Ennis) I can’t blame Morgan for endorsing whatever pays well whilst she remains one of the most marketable faces in the sporting world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtba...thletes-2020-center-court-takes-center-stage/

If female footballers want to earn more money they need to fill out stadiums and get fans watching on tv in greater numbers then for just one off games.

For that to happen it would take a generation of women to turn their back on brick reality tv shows and checking Facebook every ten minutes. If that happened I would be personally delighted.

Good luck to Morgan and the womens team, if they are successful it means the world is a slightly better place to be in.

I agree with what you say regarding endorsements - making hay while the sun shines etc etc. Nonetheless, £6k per week sounds extremely good money to me. I have been shot at for a lot less!

I agree with what you say regarding endorsements - making hay while the sun shines etc etc. Nonetheless, £6k per week sounds extremely good money to me. I have been shot at for a lot less!

It's not a lot for a career where you have 10 to 15 years at the top and then need to find another job and start from the bottom again

If female footballers want to earn more money they need to fill out stadiums and get fans watching on tv in greater numbers then for just one off games.

For that to happen it would take a generation of women to turn their back on brick reality tv shows and checking Facebook every ten minutes. If that happened I would be personally delighted.

Good luck to Morgan and the womens team, if they are successful it means the world is a slightly better place to be in.
Or tight shorts. Blatter knew.

Loves herself.
Another of those women wanting to be seen as strongly blazing the trail, empowering women, inspiring youngsters.
Whilst appearing in Sports Illustrated in her grundies :rolleyes:

Loves herself.
Another of those women wanting to be seen as strongly blazing the trail, empowering women, inspiring youngsters.
Whilst appearing in Sports Illustrated in her grundies :rolleyes:

Please don't discourage her

Back