• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

“When Andrea Pirlo retired, everyone was worried about finding the new Pirlo, but there isn't anyone with his characteristics, so we had to create a new type of team," Chiellini told Sky Italia. “Bastoni has different characteristics to me, but Italy can sleep easy at night knowing he is there and I can assure you he will be remembered not as the new Chiellini, but as Alessandro Bastoni."

I like the sound of him - he could, I suppose, relieve some of the wasted effort of our central midfield.

And let them focus a bit more on controlling the game.

If the personal terms are true inter are confident a deal can be done in the short term future.

Him Romero/Dier would be a hunkish back 3

Davies a solid back up

can see us getting another in if we can shift Sanchez/Rodon/Tang

If the personal terms are true inter are confident a deal can be done in the short term future.

Him Romero/Dier would be a hunkish back 3

Davies a solid back up

can see us getting another in if we can shift Sanchez/Rodon/Tang

No harm in keeping Sanchez as backup imo - done well when stepping in for Romero at the end of the season.

If there's a homegrown player available however maybe that would make sense?

No harm in keeping Sanchez as backup imo - done well when stepping in for Romero at the end of the season.

If there's a homegrown player available however maybe that would make sense?

Still to inconsistent for me, let’s not forget against Burnley they targeted him because he was the weak link.

I’m unsure on someone like Tark from Burnley, he seems solid enough, but they just drop back and head balls out the area.

other option is you keep Rodon/Tang as 5th choice

Still to inconsistent for me, let’s not forget against Burnley they targeted him because he was the weak link.

I’m unsure on someone like Tark from Burnley, he seems solid enough, but they just drop back and head balls out the area.

other option is you keep Rodon/Tang as 5th choice
Tang looked so short in that NFL picture with Dier, about 6 inches shorter.

He has however he's not exactly a like for like for Romero given his lack of ability on the ball
We aren’t going to get a Romero quality CB on the bench for several reasons from price to the player not being happy. Sanchez has been here a long time, acclimatised to the league and the club and is a good defender who is more than capable of filling in and playing in lower level league games and cup games. If Conte doesn’t rate a player he doesn’t play him, and Sanchez has played plenty under Conte….

We aren’t going to get a Romero quality CB on the bench for several reasons from price to the player not being happy. Sanchez has been here a long time, acclimatised to the league and the club and is a good defender who is more than capable of filling in and playing in lower level league games and cup games. If Conte doesn’t rate a player he doesn’t play him, and Sanchez has played plenty under Conte….

I wasnt talking about ability, I was meaning style in particular ability to bring the ball out and being comfortable in wider areas

Sanchez has played under Conte, though that could easily be due to there not being alternatives rather than because Conte rates him. We'll see after this summer

Sanchez was superb in the run-in. As he was in his early seasons with us. I think it's all about confidence, rather than ability. So if he's working with Conte, lets see where this goes.

If we're likely losing Rodon and Tanganga, we're already going to need to bring in two CBs. So a Sanchez twist as well seems unnecessary.

Back