• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

Your obsession with us getting a Bastoni is odd. He/his agent said he’s not coming, he’s an Inter fan and young Italians don’t leave Italy to come to the Premier League. Bastoni could sign a new contract tonight and you will still be saying he could come here. It’s not happening….

Just wait and see. We've secured every other first choice target we've gone for this summer, other than Sam Johnstone. I just think Paratici has done his homework and groundwork, and his plan is steadily coming to fruition.

Just wait and see. We've secured every other first choice target we've gone for this summer, other than Sam Johnstone. I just think Paratici has done his homework and groundwork, and his plan is steadily coming to fruition.

Hope you are right. But will not be getting my hopes up any time soon.

You are destined for disappointment.

no just don’t live in a world where i read something and take it for gospel.

And no I do not think inter will sell bastoni, nothing to do with moratta , but more to do with the player and the agents quotes.

don’t see how I’m destined for disappointment

Hope is a big part of being a Hotspur fan

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

It's the hope that kills.

Seriously though, nothings really changed. Bastoni wants to stay in italy. His girlfriend is a fashion designer, they've just started a business together. Marotta hates paratici. Inter seem to want to keep him.

Was nice to keep the rumour alive of a fairly big signing rumbling on in the window, but yeh done and dusted now, he'll probably sign a new contract soon too.

The owners of Inter who much like the club are in a financial mess, have targeted the club coming out of this window having made circa £60m.

Their situation is dire where if they default on hefty repayments on a massive loan they took then the provider of the loan takes ownership of the club.

Therefore the owner ultimately wont give a crap what a player or directors at the club want.

The owners of Inter who much like the club are in a financial mess, have targeted the club coming out of this window having made circa £60m.

Their situation is dire where if they default on hefty repayments on a massive loan they took then the provider of the loan takes ownership of the club.

Therefore the owner ultimately wont give a crap what a player or directors at the club want.

The player doesn't want to leave they can't force him to sign for someone else.

The player doesn't want to leave they can't force him to sign for someone else.

You cant force him to sign the paper yes but it seems he hasn’t taken a stance of not moving no matter what but rather one of only as a last resort. He wont allow the club he holds dearly to burn because he wont move.

fwiw I think Skriniar will go eventually as he is more open to leaving and whilst psg have withdrawn their interest I reckon chelsea will buy him once Kounde joins Barca.

You cant force him to sign the paper yes but it seems he hasn’t taken a stance of not moving no matter what but rather one of only as a last resort. He wont allow the club he holds dearly to burn because he wont move.

fwiw I think Skriniar will go eventually as he is more open to leaving and whilst psg have withdrawn their interest I reckon chelsea will buy him once Kounde joins Barca.

The club won't burn. Just be taken over by the banks and sold to someone else. Same happened to milan and liverpool.

The club won't burn. Just be taken over by the banks and sold to someone else. Same happened to milan and liverpool.

Which the owners will do absolutely anything they can to stop from happening for obvious reasons. If it comes to it the owners will sack Moratti and make themselves the day to day directors and sell the players they need to sell. If no one comes in for Skriniar that leaves to big saleable assets in this window, the £54m offer we have on the table for Bastoni and trying to flog Lautaro Martinez who would attract a similar bid if not more from multiple clubs.

If bids are accepted and these two players are told in no uncertain terms they are leaving then they will go.

Which the owners will do absolutely anything they can to stop from happening for obvious reasons. If it comes to it the owners will sack Moratti and make themselves the day to day directors and sell the players they need to sell. If no one comes in for Skriniar that leaves to big saleable assets in this window, the £54m offer we have on the table for Bastoni and trying to flog Lautaro Martinez who would attract a similar bid if not more from multiple clubs.

If bids are accepted and these two players are told in no uncertain terms they are leaving then they will go.

Or they'll just say no.

I hope you're right. Just think it's a dead horse and we should stop flogging it.

Yep probably is as I think in their increasing desperation chelsea will offer silly money for Skriniar despite him only having a year left on his contract.

Plus Inter have been desperately trying to flog Skriniar for a crazy fee ever since Bastoni made it clear he really wants to stay if at all possible.

Still clinging on, Gutter boy will be here soon no doubt.

Back