• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

Something could happen with this today.

Inter are meeting with Torino to make final decision on Bremer. If Inter do not close the deal and agree to pay what we offered then Juve will pay it and buy Bremer to replace De Ligt who has joined Bayern.

Inter either let Bremer go to Juve (which will be hugely embarrassing after Dybala joined Roma) or they call Paratici to announce they accept our offer for Bastoni and he has been told to leave.

The other route they had of Skriniar to PSG is off as new appointment Campos has other targets such as the guy at Sporting Lisbon.

I still have an inclining about this, although maybe later in the window, rather than imminently. I think it's why we loaned Lenglet - it covers us both ways.

Gvardiol is the one i think has the chance of happening towards the end of the window

Doubt it. Every report seems to suggest he wants to stay another season. City also after him (possibly why they wouldn't let ake go this season).

Now utd have martinez pau torres seems the most likely, especially if they want lo celso.

Doubt it. Every report seems to suggest he wants to stay another season. City also after him (possibly why they wouldn't let ake go this season).

Now utd have martinez pau torres seems the most likely, especially if they want lo celso.
That’s a deal we could do much earlier though if we wanted

He has a release clause which kicks in next summer that will allow him to leave for a lot less than what is being mooted this summer - i believe we will try and get RB to agree to sell late in the window by arguing it's better than selling next year for less.

Just a hunch

He has a release clause which kicks in next summer that will allow him to leave for a lot less than what is being mooted this summer - i believe we will try and get RB to agree to sell late in the window by arguing it's better than selling next year for less.

Just a hunch

He has a release clause cause he signed a new contract last month same as nkunku. They wouldn't give them new contracts and then sell them the next month.

He has a release clause cause he signed a new contract last month same as nkunku. They wouldn't give them new contracts and then sell them the next month.

Ok fair enough I wasn't aware that he had just signed a new deal this summer

Won't be getting excited. Marotta would rather sell his kidneys than a player to paratici.

his kidneys do not cost £50 odd million, not will his kidneys cover inters cash flow …. Further to this you don’t know moratta personally and his dislike for paratici doesn’t mean levy couldn’t step in.

What’s your Twitter handle lol

his kidneys do not cost £50 odd million, not will his kidneys cover inters cash flow …. Further to this you don’t know moratta personally and his dislike for paratici doesn’t mean levy couldn’t step in.

What’s your Twitter handle lol

You are destined for disappointment.

Are people really still living in hope? Why would they sell a defender when their main target to replace him has gone somewhere else?

Wasn’t the last link to him 2 or 3 weeks ago? I really hope you lot don’t blame Levy for not getting the deal done at the end of this window.

Are people really still living in hope? Why would they sell a defender when their main target to replace him has gone somewhere else?

Wasn’t the last link to him 2 or 3 weeks ago? I really hope you lot don’t blame Levy for not getting the deal done at the end of this window.

They can still get Milenkovic and turn a £30m+ profit.

But he, his agent and Inter have said he is staying and not going anywhere, its pretty much set in stone.

That was when they were selling Skriniar to placate their creditors. PSG have completely pulled the plug on that and signed Nordi Mukiele instead.

That was when they were selling Skriniar to placate their creditors. PSG have completely pulled the plug on that and signed Nordi Mukiele instead.
Your obsession with us getting a Bastoni is odd. He/his agent said he’s not coming, he’s an Inter fan and young Italians don’t leave Italy to come to the Premier League. Bastoni could sign a new contract tonight and you will still be saying he could come here. It’s not happening….

Back