• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alen Halilovic

Like Carroll, Caulker, Rose ????

yes. ones left because he didnt play enough, one wants to leave because he doesn't play enough, the other will soon do the same if he doesnt get some serious minutes. same goes for townsend who should have played a lot more than he has for us

Caulker left because he wasnt first or second choice, thats true. Is it Carroll or Rose you think wants to leave? Havent seen anything to suggest any of them want to go. Maybe Townsend should be playing more, but Lennon did a great job on Sunday, and I would like to think that Townsend will play on Thursday. Do you want us to be a team who focus on developing youth players and are happy with 8-10 in the league, or do you want the best possible squad where the youngsters will play when they are good enough?

I actually think this kid could become a player but it seems his dad wants him in the 1st team guaranteed somewhere and that ain't gonna be Spurs.

Against a very poor Austrian side might I add. They had a qualifier against my team from Iceland, and were very lucky to get through, 1-0 at home and 0-0 here in Iceland. Of course they probably "did what they had to", but 3-0 on aggregate against Dinamo seems very odd.

Against a very poor Austrian side might I add. They had a qualifier against my team from Iceland, and were very lucky to get through, 1-0 at home and 0-0 here in Iceland. Of course they probably "did what they had to", but 3-0 on aggregate against Dinamo seems very odd.

It's now 3-2. Another goal for Dinamo will put them ahead on away goals.

Looks like Austria made it with a late goal from Roman Kienast. Man, he IS ****. I used to watch him in the Norwegian league, but he was released after his club there went to **** and suffered consecutive relegations. Played for Austria in Euro 08.

Back