• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Sugar

Bell end.

Lord Sugar ‏@Lord_Sugar 52m

AVB should be fired.no tactics.Been lucky up till now with results.how can he put Huddleston as pen taker.Then Adebayor you knew would miss.

Really shouldn't be tweeting stuff like that if he cares about the club at all. He should be smart enough to realize that.

Well he royaly fudged up selling us when he did, calls himself a business man but could not see that football was still rising when he sold us and also if he had put in a bit more money when he owned us he would have trippled his profit.

I don't hate him though i love venables but i always feel that sugar dropped the ball at spurs.

Well he royaly fudged up selling us when he did, calls himself a business man but could not see that football was still rising when he sold us and also if he had put in a bit more money when he owned us he would have trippled his profit.

I don't hate him though i love venables but i always feel that sugar dropped the carloskickaball at spurs.

Fixed it for you

fudge him. He made all his money buying and selling property during a property boom.
All his companies have been brick.
His TV show is fake as fudge.

No idea why idiots think they have to follow the likes on him and morgan on twitter or else they are missing out on something.

fudge him. He made all his money buying and selling property during a property boom.
All his companies have been brick.
His TV show is fake as fudge.

No idea why idiots think they have to follow the likes on him and morgan on twitter or else they are missing out on something.

Sums up my view on Twitter in a nutshell...though i'm happy to see what others report about said accounts...8-[

Boohoo big bad sugar said something hurtful. More concerned about that cretin levy who's now in charge ruining yet another season by not buying a striker in January and once again proving the heights of his ambition is finishing 4th......yes I've got the hump. I await the onslaught from the levy apologists......

Boohoo big bad sugar said something hurtful. More concerned about that cretin levy who's now in charge ruining yet another season by not buying a striker in January and once again proving the heights of his ambition is finishing 4th......yes I've got the hump. I await the onslaught from the levy apologists......

So you don't think this kind of thing is likely to be picked up by the media? Former Spurs chairman (and Spurs fan) calls for Spurs manager to be sacked. If we end the season on a bad run, or even if we start next season on a bad run this kind of thing can very easily be used to fuel the media storm that would almost certainly be started against AVB.

I will leave the repeat of the Levy discussion for a thread that is about... Oh you know... Levy?

:ross:

im not sure you can call people who stick up for the best chairman we've had in decades apologists mate

"im sorry we're punching above our weight, competing with clubs who dwarf our financial capabilities whilst laying the foundations for our future buy building a state of the art training facility and being a gnats **** away from announcing the go ahead for our new all singing all dancing stadium, truly sorry indeed"

In our best season profit wise did we not make something silly like 6m profit and we are trying to build a stadium. Im not a levy man im the one usually having digs at him.

Because Sugar never turned down the chance to sign, oooo, Dennis Bergkamp? Or gave Sheringham the extra few grand a week? The bloke once eliminated biscuits from the morning tea breaks at the club to save money! Yes, what a lovely loyal supporter he has always been.

Back