• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
Alan Pardew admitted he does not care if Saudi Sportswashing Machine lose their final game of the season next weekend after securing Barclays

The Magpies arrived at Loftus Road with their top-flight status still in jeopardy and fell behind to a debatable Loic Remy penalty on 11 minutes.

But they were ahead before half-time as QPR defender Jose Bosingwa twice handed them crucial goals.

The two-time Champions League winner first needlessly tugged on Hatem Ben Arfa's shirt to give away a penalty, which the Frenchman powered home, before a calamitous moment resulted in Yoan Gouffran being left to roll in the winning goal.

Bosingwa under-hit a pass back to goalkeeper Rob Green who was forced into a rushed clearance that was charged down, with the ball breaking for Gouffran to take a touch and score into an empty net from just outside the area.

Bosingwa, who was jeered by the home fans, was withdrawn at half-time and while Saudi Sportswashing Machine had to hang on after goalkeeper Rob Elliot saw red for a second caution the visitors got the points to ensure they will stay up.

"I'm very pleased. It was a very important game for this football club. Particularly this year with the extra finance of staying in the Premier League," Pardew said.

"I thought the first 10 minutes we were almost playing with a noose around our neck we were so tense and tight and it took a decision by the referee.

"I don't really care if Arsenal win 4-0 [next weekend], If I'm honest, I'm sure Spurs will - but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves."

Pardew once again hit out at suggestions over the last month that his squad had been divided within the dressing room and was pleased with the spirit shown by his players.

"The accusations have been so ridiculous," he added.

"You don't get a draw at West Brom and West Ham and a win here today if you've got rifts going on.

"Their penalty looked a bit dubious to me and I thought ours looked dubious but once that went in I thought we settled down on a difficult pitch and played quite well.

"But we showed a real determination and resilience today to get the job done, for not just this club but for the north east.

"It's massive for north-east football that we are a Premier League club so I'm absolutely delighted for our fans and players."

](*,)](*,)](*,)

told you...they will roll over now they are safe. Lots of Spurs haters amongst the Newcashley mob

Wigan are our only chance

What a fudging horrible ****. He fudging hates us for whatever reason. The prick has a duty to send his team out to fudging win. Looks like we are relying on Wigan. fudging ****, I hope we smash em next season and send that prick to the Championship.

Come on guys, calm down. I understand what he is saying as in some respects he just cared that they stayed up. But its not like he is going to game plan to lose the match. He will hope they win to send the fans home with some joy in their hearts for the last game of the season. That said, i hate the man too.

That is a really dumb thing to say. Would Fergie have said that? Would any manager with a shred of integrity have said that?

This surely must be investigated by the FA.

This would be perfect

[video=youtube;JSNSK5wLJ4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSNSK5wLJ4Y[/video]

the French connection at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Arse with all their French links over the years plus French manager......fcuking huge stitch up will be agreed

Can the FA look to these comments?

I mean that is quite remarkable.

There is always something with us on the last day isnt there :(

I just have visions of them laying down for Arsenal and then all the Frenchies kissing and hugging eachother at the end.

AVB has to make a big deal out of this early so more attention is put on it. Say what you want about Arry but you can bet your ass he would be the first person talking to the tabloids about pardew's "disgraceful comments".

Didnt Pardew and Wenger have a touchline fight when he was at West Ham? They are far from best friends...

But Giroud is best mate with Debuchy and Yanga Mbiwa from Saudi Sportswashing Machine...

As much as Pardew is a **** for saying this, even if it does happen, the season is 38 games. If scum finish above us, it's because they have deserved to I'm afraid.

Back