• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Advice needed.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
So i have a lovely sports massage therapist who i see in Brighton. The massages which are for my tight calfs are meant to last an hour always go over.

We are sort of friends despite the fact she is early 30s and im early 50s she definitely flirts with me. When she split up with her ex she said why aren't the any guys like you around ben.

The clinic is shut and they wont open yet because of the virus. In late night WhatsApp messages i said how tight the calfs were because of all the cycling.

Today she has invited me round to hers tomorrow for a treatment.

Whats happening?

So i have a lovely sports massage therapist who i see in Brighton. The massages which are for my tight calfs are meant to last an hour always go over.

We are sort of friends despite the fact she is early 30s and im early 50s she definitely flirts with me. When she split up with her ex she said why aren't the any guys like you around ben.

The clinic is shut and they wont open yet because of the virus. In late night WhatsApp messages i said how tight the calfs were because of all the cycling.

Whats happening?
Just remember to give her a tip

(Then see if she wants the rest)

Whats happening?
Is it advice you need........or justification?

Whats happening?

be careful what you wish for!

If she is anything like the woman who does my massage, who is quite attractive and flirty, I'd be to bloody scared in case she pulled it off altogether!
She loves getting stuck right, especially when doing my hips and buttocks.

Nah. In all seriousness, immediately insist the Missus massages those calves and politely decline. You don't need further aggro during lockdown!
Sorry to be the BORING one mate!
What if the missus refuses? Is that the justification??

From all of us married men with kids who are stuck at home with our partners and are still less likely to get laid than you I would like to send a big fudge you. Enjoy pal.

Don't do it mate, you don't know who else she's made the offer to and whether they've given her any infection. It's not worth it. She might think she is OK but really who knows?

Get the missus or one of the kids to rub your calves, and stretch them often, for about 20 seconds, three or four times, especially after a ride, which is when they'll be warm and will stretch better.

Remember to stretch with the knee bent to get the soleus muscle, and also with the knee straight to get the gastrocnemius muscle. You MUST do both.

Also, lie on your back, heels up near your butt, knees together, and rock your knees from side to side until your back loosens up, most of my patients with tight calves and hammies also have tight low backs, particularly cyclists.

Back