• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

I wouldnt go as far as saying 'amazing'. Saudi Sportswashing Machine arent exactly competitors of ours at teh moment, nor have they been for the past 10 years or so. When was the last time they finished in the top 5 or 6?

They pushed us all the way and ended up fifth the year we finished fourth and chelsea won the cl.

Thank you, ladies.

One aspect of coming to Spurs that should appeal to Rabiot is training and playing with the captain of his national team.

I am sure that a mentor is one of the key factor that the agent-mom considers especially since rabiot is still very young.

I think agent mum has been seduced by the suave Franco.

They pushed us all the way and ended up fifth the year we finished fourth and chelsea won the cl.

Yeah I remember the game against them at WHL was billed as a real crunch match and i think they were just off the back of a 2-0 win at Stamford Bridge and we smashed them all over the park. Shame it all went pear-shaped from that moment on.

RABIOT TO SPURS STALLS

The north Londoners' attempts to sign the 19-year-old on a six-month loan has so far been blocked by the Ligue 1 club despite the player keen to join Mauricio Pochettino's side
By Greg Stobart

Tottenham's negotiations to sign Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot on loan have reached an impasse with the Ligue 1 champions, Goal understands.

Spurs have agreed a six-month loan deal with the defensive midfielder's camp but have so far failed to reach an agreement with PSG over the terms of the move.

The French club are refusing to sanction the deal even though Rabiot is eager to move to north London and has found his playing opportunities restricted in the French capital this month.

PSG appear prepared to be willing to let Rabiot leave only if they first sign a replacement, with Saudi Sportswashing Machine midfielder Moussa Sissoko heavily linked with a switch to the Parc des Princes.

Tottenham had hoped to negotiate an option to buy Rabiot at the end of the season but PSG are adamant the 19-year-old remains a key part of their long-term plans.

The France Under-21 international only signed a new contract until 2019 in October but is desperate for playing opportunities having made just seven appearances in all competitions this season.

RABIOT TO SPURS STALLS

The north Londoners' attempts to sign the 19-year-old on a six-month loan has so far been blocked by the Ligue 1 club despite the player keen to join Mauricio Pochettino's side
By Greg Stobart

Tottenham's negotiations to sign Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot on loan have reached an impasse with the Ligue 1 champions, Goal understands.

Spurs have agreed a six-month loan deal with the defensive midfielder's camp but have so far failed to reach an agreement with PSG over the terms of the move.

The French club are refusing to sanction the deal even though Rabiot is eager to move to north London and has found his playing opportunities restricted in the French capital this month.

PSG appear prepared to be willing to let Rabiot leave only if they first sign a replacement, with Saudi Sportswashing Machine midfielder Moussa Sissoko heavily linked with a switch to the Parc des Princes.

Tottenham had hoped to negotiate an option to buy Rabiot at the end of the season but PSG are adamant the 19-year-old remains a key part of their long-term plans.

The France Under-21 international only signed a new contract until 2019 in October but is desperate for playing opportunities having made just seven appearances in all competitions this season.

Is this supposed to be ITK info? Been doing the rounds since Christmas!!

That's what's been said in the media. Everything is agreed with player and mother, his contract opens for a loan, but we want to include a buy option if at all possible.

Same source that brought me success in the past. Rabiot is all but done.

Google_web_search.png

;)

That's what's been said in the media. Everything is agreed with player and mother, his contract opens for a loan, but we want to include a buy option if at all possible.

Old news. The latest media bull**** is that Rabiot wants to join, but Blancs changed his mind on him and wants him to stay. There was a clause in his contract that states they couldnt block a loan move. Now theyre back tracking.

Rabiot has been at WHL.

Old news. The latest media bull**** is that Rabiot wants to join, but Blancs changed his mind on him and wants him to stay. There was a clause in his contract that states they couldnt block a loan move. Now theyre back tracking.

Rabiot has been at WHL.

On Loan with a view to a permanent deal?

Not what PSG wants.

Surely it's not done then?
I thought the loan had been agreed a while back but the hold-up was us wanting the option to buy and them not agreeing. Does your source think we have come to an agreement?

Surely it's not done then?
I thought the loan had been agreed a while back but the hold-up was us wanting the option to buy and them not agreeing. Does your source think we have come to an agreement?

The deal is a 6 month loan. We won't be purchasing.

Back