• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...t-january-signing-announced-soon-baldini-the-

The translated rumour:

'The specific target mentioned is Adrien Rabiot. AS Roma thought they had a deal for the young French midfielder tied up recently, but then he unexpectedly signed a renewal with his current club PSG. That was that, so everyone thought. Rabiot would be remaining at PSG and all the fall outs of the past would be forgotten.

Apparently, the renewal is now being seen as a way to get PSG a transfer fee. Rabiot's contract would have run out in June and PSG were furious that they stood to lose a young player for nothing, especially given their battles with FFP.

Il Tempo say that Baldini has agreed a deal which pleases player, PSG, and of course Tottenham. Terms have been agreed with Rabiot's mother Veronique, Il Tempo clearly state that she has reached agreement with the Premier League club.

PSG are said to be happy because they'll reinvest the transfer fee in buying players and Rabiot believes he'll get a bigger role at Tottenham than he has at PSG.'

Not sure if that means we have got a permanent deal sorted here or not?

Could be. PSG need to keep a zero net spend now because of FFP

Didn't Arsenal loan Kim Kallstrom last season/
I remember Man Utd loaning Henrik Larsson.

Real Madrid loaning Adebayor and now Hernandez.

Atletico Madrid loaning Courtois on route to a La Liga title and a CL final.

Everton loaning Lukaku.

Embarrassing stuff all around I suppose....

Also he's not what we need. Seems to like to sit deep and ping long passes around. Not a high tempo quick passing player that would fit Poch's style.

Lyall Thomas says we are not in for him on twitter. Can't post the exact tweet as on phone. But he seems reliable on Spurs stuff.

Lyall Thomas says we are not in for him on twitter. Can't post the exact tweet as on phone. But he seems reliable on Spurs stuff.

I don't have a clue who he is but unless he has links with PSG I'd suggest he hasn't a clue. Barely anyone outside of the club knows who we are in for these days until deals are well down the line...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Absolutely no point in taking another clubs young players on loan with no option to buy. Especially for only half a season from a different country.

Indeed. That game time could go to Veljkovic, another 19yr old but one who is used to English football and more importantly - we actually own him.

Veljikovic has only just got a chance in the 'boro team having been there on loan for most the season (iirc) so id imagine his development is probably a little behind being ready for first team involvment for us?

Tom Carroll would be the obvious choice atm, wouldn't he? Getting game time in the premier league with Swansea and by all accounts making a good impression - so stepping up to a back up for us would be a smaller step

Yeah.... Just like it's really stupid to test drive a car before you buy it #-o

There's no agreement to buy him tho. He needs playing time to develop as a player for psg and we are going to offer it to him for 5 months. Absolutely ridiculous. I do apologise if I feel with the prices I pay for my season tickets every year tht we could actually go out and BUY a player which our manager clearly wants and not bring in players on the basis they are cheap or we can turn em over for profit. Just back the manager for once.

There's no agreement to buy him tho. He needs playing time to develop as a player for psg and we are going to offer it to him for 5 months. Absolutely ridiculous. I do apologise if I feel with the prices I pay for my season tickets every year tht we could actually go out and BUY a player which our manager clearly wants and not bring in players on the basis they are cheap or we can turn em over for profit. Just back the manager for once.

And this is something you know for sure.... We have a new ITK!

Back