• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

Paris St-Germain's France midfielder Adrien Rabiot has rejected Tottenham because the 23-year-old wants to join Liverpool instead. (Sun)

This is The Sun having a wind up, trying to curry favour with scousers while taking a cheap shot at us.

I dont doubt he may have said he isnt interested, but the whole Liverpool angle? Come on! Theres nothing to base that on at all.

As it stands, I suspect things are no different still. He will be moving, we will be interested, he is is waiting to see his options before making a decision. If Barca/Utd/City/Bayern... are on the radar potentially, I dont blame him for not jumping at us.

All the same as with Moura last year, it was hanging, it was hanging... then late on it was done.

Not saying this will be done, but that it is the same waiting game.

One I certainly hope we win, he could be massive for us.

Personally, I think he wants to go a 'super club'.
If all else fails he'll stay put.
All the Spurs Liverpool yadda yadda is gonad*s.

All the Spurs Liverpool yadda yadda is gonads.

Ive no doubt he is holding out for as "super" a club as possible.

After that it comes down to other things, like does he want to play football? Because he wont at PSG all the time he is running down his contract.

All the Spurs Liverpool yadda yadda is gonads.

If Barca, Madrid and City aren't interested, what's his options? He's already been at PSV and Bayern don't tend to pay that much. His options are the second tier of clubs that we sit in

Or to stay at PSG and sign a new contract if no better/suitable enough club to meet his needs want him - its happened a thousand times before....

While it wouldnt be a complete shock, its looking increasingly like thats the last thing that will happen.

The relationship has gone really sour.

I think it most likely he will let his contract expire and then take a payday free move in the summer, if he doesnt go anywhere this week.

If Barca, Madrid and City aren't interested, what's his options? He's already been at PSV and Bayern don't tend to pay that much. His options are the second tier of clubs that we sit in

Thus Liverpool, top of the league blah blah.
paper talk

Ive no doubt he is holding out for as "super" a club as possible.

After that it comes down to other things, like does he want to play football? Because he wont at PSG all the time he is running down his contract.

Paper talk..
or he would just signed a pre-contract with West Ham and the jobs a good'un

Back