• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

Works for me. A loan for Malcom - or any other player - would likely only be until May anyway.

If Rabiot becomes a free agent come May, a bit of time in the hurly-burly of the PL run in, maybe even CL play, could do him some good in contract talks. Let's face it, it's a soft existence over at PSG. And with De Jong now slotted into Rabiot's preferred position at Barca, this could be an ideal short-term solution for him and us.

Spurs 'taken the lead' in Rabiot race
Tottenham Hotspur haven taken the lead in the race to sign Adrien Rabiot, according to Sport.

The wantaway PSG midfielder, 23, is a target for both Liverpool and Barcelona. However, Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has apparently held talks with the Frenchman and promised him a key role in his Spurs team.

But with only six days of the January transfer window left, time is tight for Spurs.

Spurs 'taken the lead' in Rabiot race
Tottenham Hotspur haven taken the lead in the race to sign Adrien Rabiot, according to Sport.

The wantaway PSG midfielder, 23, is a target for both Liverpool and Barcelona. However, Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has apparently held talks with the Frenchman and promised him a key role in his Spurs team.

But with only six days of the January transfer window left, time is tight for Spurs.
They obviously dont understand how Levy operates, he doesnt get back from holiday until its deadline day....

ideal player for us at the right price that Levy would love too hope we are really trying for this last night showed how low on numbers we are winks and Eriksen being pushed to play every game and hope they dont incur any injuries over the 3 games in the next week

I really think we'll be all over this one, but I also think its largely out of our hands.

It relies upon him deciding we are the place to be, which relies on other more appealing clubs not making the same googly eyes at him we no doubt are.

I really think we'll be all over this one, but I also think its largely out of our hands.

It relies upon him deciding we are the place to be, which relies on other more appealing clubs not making the same googly eyes at him we no doubt are.

Feel the Poch Adrian! Feel the Poch!

I'm not keen but if 'The Poch' goes for him whats to worry about?

There is a degree of this in our future, its inevitable.

The quality of player we need demands a serious financial package, thats where we are.

I dont particularly care what gets someone through the door providing they do their best and show commitment to the team/club/process.

I agree - but it feels depressing in a way

Back