• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

I am guessing that this is the type of player who we would spend the money on? His potential resale/etc is high...

Yes, I think so.

Some might say the same regarding McCarthy...a player who I like but between the two it would be Rabiot everyday of the week. Aside from being slightly younger his potential looks massive, and tactically I think he would be great for poch with the potential to grow beyond MS.

This along with a wing/c forward.....Berahino, Destro someone of that ilk and I believe we will be rocking going into next season.

I am guessing that this is the type of player who we would spend the money on? His potential resale/etc is high...

i think so. Rabiot and Tielemans are two mids who are highly rated and destined for big things in a way like Modric was back in the day. Id risk 20 big ones on either rather than pay the same amount or probably more on someone average like McCarthy.

However we have Bentaleb, Dembele and Mason. We have Winks, Alli and Onomah coming through. In a way our present and future is well taken of. Thats why id much rather bring in one old head, Cambiasso, just to provide an old experienced head that our young guns can learn off. Not just how he performs on the pitch, but his professionalism off it to

Its very similar to the potential acquisition S Berahino, another player who has had well documented off field problems....

Now I dont want to get in a moral argument with anyone, I would just like people to consider that as human beings we all make mistakes, especially in our youth and the hope is we learn from them.

From a Tottenham point of view.....weighing up the pro's and cons of the two players...I would still take both of them in a heartbeat if of course it is financially viable. Both players from a footballing perspective would make us alot better imo.

I am absolutely on board with this thinking, given that I trust the manager to know how to handle things if he wants them...

i think so. Rabiot and Tielemans are two mids who are highly rated and destined for big things in a way like Modric was back in the day. Id risk 20 big ones on either rather than pay the same amount or probably more on someone average like McCarthy.

However we have Bentaleb, Dembele and Mason. We have Winks, Alli and Onomah coming through. In a way our present and future is well taken of. Thats why id much rather bring in one old head, Cambiasso, just to provide an old experienced head that our young guns can learn off. Not just how he performs on the pitch, but his professionalism off it to

Another great point.
Crikey, I am finding myself agreeing with everyone! Doesn't anyone want a debate hahahahaha? You're ALL right!!!

His mother is simultaneously our best chance of getting him and our biggest worry in terms of his personal situation: how amusing. :p Also, it is worth noting that there were press reports back in April that mentioned that he'd been late to training and to games (missed the team bus a couple of times, apparently), and that he had a bit of a strop on him. While on the field, he seems like a hard worker, these things do have to be noted.
Don't worry about it. Baldini will sort his mother out one way or the other (he he).

I dont know anything about Cambiassos professionalisme off the pitch, but he surprised me last season, as Eriksen did two years ago (not comparing btw).
I like this post, indian, made a lot of sense actually :p

Telemann is a player well worth going in for even if we loan him back.

Yeah, he said he wants to stay at Anderlecht for another season, and he signed a new contract in May: but if there's a chance of signing him (even if it means loaning him back) , we should be all over it, without any hesitation whatsoever, imo. He's potentially the player we've been missing in midfield since Modric left, he's only 18, AND he's Belgian to boot. Wonderful long and short passer, brilliant vision, has a jinking running style that takes him past players with ease in a manner very reminiscent of Modric's heyday at this club, and is defensively sound to boot (plays in defensive/central midfield alongside a pivot). The deep-lying distributor we've been lacking for ages.

Of course, that would mean no new DM, though (seeing as he'd cost 20 - 25 million euros at least).

Yeah, he said he wants to stay at Anderlecht for another season, and he signed a new contract in May: but if there's a chance of signing him (even if it means loaning him back) , we should be all over it, without any hesitation whatsoever, imo. He's potentially the player we've been missing in midfield since Modric left, he's only 18, AND he's Belgian to boot. Wonderful long and short passer, brilliant vision, has a jinking running style that takes him past players with ease in a manner very reminiscent of Modric's heyday at this club, and is defensively sound to boot (plays in defensive/central midfield alongside a pivot). The deep-lying distributor we've been lacking for ages.

Of course, that would mean no new DM, though (seeing as he'd cost 20 - 25 million euros at least).

Doesn't help they have sold two players to Saudi Sportswashing Machine which makes them selling him impossible imo

He certainly won't be playing here. There was a reason why at best he was only available on loan with no option to buy last season...

He certainly won't be playing here. There was a reason why at best he was only available on loan with no option to buy last season...

so Frankie Baldini made sweet love to Mama Rabiot for nothing?

Was it for nothing? Mrs Rabiot might be Baldini's cup of tea...
I hope not.

img-veronique-rabiot-j-ai-demande-un-transfert-1434675303_620_400_crop_articles-203169.jpg

Back