• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adele

In general I find it a bit silly to talk about a celebrity's appearance, but I don't get the gushing over this photo of her. She looks like a doll or something, what the hell has happened to her face? Botox man, fudges people up. It's ugly as hell.

Last edited:
In general I find it a bit silly to talk about a celebrity's appearance, but I don't get the gushing over this photo of her. She looks like a doll or something, what the hell has happened to her face? Botox man, fudges people up. It's ugly as hell.

Im actually thinking about having botox on my tongue for excessive saliva. It is a side effect of the treatment im on. Botox was originally designed for genuine health issues.

Im actually thinking about having botox on my tongue for excessive saliva. It is a side effect of the treatment im on. Botox was originally designed for genuine health issues.

Yeah, botox for medical reasons are a different story of course! The missus takes it for her migraines. I just think people who stuff it in their lip look really silly. :p

I think she’s just got a boat load of make up on which has made her face look a lot different after the trim down.

This picture makes a bit more sense. Looks very decent here! Yiddo!

upload_2020-5-7_19-31-24.jpeg

Back