• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adebayor redemption possibilities?

Let's say JD helps the Mackems take points of Leicester. And let's say, then, the spammers do the same. IF Adebayor were to score a WINNER over Leicester and dedicate the goal to us, and IF he were then to dedicate said-goal to us, and if said-goal were to end up helping us overtake them for the title, would he be redeemed?

I'd give it up for him.

There's optimism Steff and there's the effects of too many spliffs: Just a question of if you think Leicester are still in the FA Cup looking to do the 'double' or if you were smoking on the weekend of March 19th

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35792249

Just to say that Ade DID get the assist for Blaosie when Plaace got that late draw vs Le Scum a few weeks back; i take that as him doing some 'Redemption'.

If we fudge things up from here, i.e. NOT finishing above Le Scum then we only have ourselves to blame..

Just to say that Ade DID get the assist for Blaosie when Plaace got that late draw vs Le Scum a few weeks back; i take that as him doing some 'Redemption'.

If we fudge things up from here, i.e. NOT finishing above Le Scum then we only have ourselves to blame..

Without a doubt I agree, it will have nothing to do with conspiracy theories, bent refs, fixture days etc, etc. but you just wait and see what happens if WE screw it up who some will blame.

Without a doubt I agree, it will have nothing to do with conspiracy theories, bent refs, fixture days etc, etc. but you just wait and see what happens if WE screw it up who some will blame.
All things those things have to some extent went against, but it wasn't part of some grand plan to deny Spurs. That's the way it goes sometimes. It's called life, and it's a bugger.

All things those things have to some extent went against, but it wasn't part of some grand plan to deny Spurs. That's the way it goes sometimes. It's called life, and it's a bugger.

Indeed its swings and roundabouts, one of the worst things about being a football supporter is that there are many who NEED to blame other things then their own teams inability to win games.

Again we're probably being used by his agent to flush out other (more realistic) interested takers.
...another possibility is that Levy is trolling Ade as payback: giving him a conditional offer and then adding in caveats knowing that Ade cannot realistically make them to waste his time:D

Again we're probably being used by his agent to flush out other (more realistic) interested takers.
...another possibility is that Levy is trolling Ade as payback: giving him a conditional offer and then adding in caveats knowing that Ade cannot realistically make them to waste his time:D

Thought I saw some talk of Fulham on deadline day, but I don't see them (or any other London based side that Ade hasn't already made himself unpopular with) coming anywhere near his wage demands. He shouldn't have any problem finding a Chinese or Arab club willing to throw money at him, but that would have course require him moving there.

Don't believe this for one second. If I recall we begrudginly paid him £5m to leave us. We quite literally decided the money was better spent on getting rid of him rather than on keeping him.

Only way this could happen would be in an act of desperation. Considering Poch was happy enough to get by with one striker last season I doubt he's suddenly worked himself into a frenzy about only having two.

Don't believe this for one second. If I recall we begrudginly paid him £5m to leave us. We quite literally decided the money was better spent on getting rid of him rather than on keeping him.

Only way this could happen would be in an act of desperation. Considering Poch was happy enough to get by with one striker last season I doubt he's suddenly worked himself into a frenzy about only having two.

Exactly. We threw money at him to leave. He was lazy, didn't perform well at all the last couple of seasons for us, was (supposedly) a bad influence on the dressing room, had outrageous wages. There's no way Poch would want him back. I can't even believe the newspapers are picking up on this, as there's obviously no truth to it.

Exactly. We threw money at him to leave. He was lazy, didn't perform well at all the last couple of seasons for us, was (supposedly) a bad influence on the dressing room, had outrageous wages. There's no way Poch would want him back. I can't even believe the newspapers are picking up on this, as there's obviously no truth to it.

Hey, clicks mean hits

Back