• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

i hope we and all other former clubs support him when his career is over, dont want to hear about him living under a bridge

Has he spunked all his money then?

Happens a lot, I know a plasterer from 30 years ago who must have been on 40 grand a year back then and he lives in a caravan. That was women taking him to the cleaners though.

I'm delighted for Lennon. Love seeing him still playing regularly in the league. I did think he'd be one of those players who would reach their 30s and disappear because his pace was always such a factor in how dangerous he was. He's now 34 and still contributing and after overcoming his personal issues, I have a huge amount of admiration for him.

Loved watching him in our shirt. Him and Corluka were a great combination on the right and playing in a midfield with Modric and Bale with VDV just ahead of them, we were a joy to watch.

I'm delighted for Lennon. Love seeing him still playing regularly in the league. I did think he'd be one of those players who would reach their 30s and disappear because his pace was always such a factor in how dangerous he was. He's now 34 and still contributing and after overcoming his personal issues, I have a huge amount of admiration for him.

Loved watching him in our shirt. Him and Corluka were a great combination on the right and playing in a midfield with Modric and Bale with VDV just ahead of them, we were a joy to watch.

Could not agree more he is one of my favourite players to have worn our shirt. When he got the ball and started running the crowd were electric. His goal against Chelski back in 06 which was the first time we had beaten them in ages. The crowd went mad and i ended up about four rows in front of my seat, great time.

Wishing him all the best and hope he enjoys his retirement. Came through a very tricky time with a lot of openness which I am sure has helped others.

Very good player for us, on his day he was unplayable, should have got more goals. First time I saw him he replaced Routledge in a friendly at Stevenage and you could see he was miles better.

Loved Lennon and he was at his best during the Jol and Harry eras which were two of the better ones in recent memory. Looked unplayable when he burst onto the scene - his pace was frightening.

Loved watching Corluka play him in on the right hand side. They did it so often and it usually paid dividends.

Huge amount of respect for the guy for how he dealt with his issues and a huge amount of gratitude for what he did at the club.

Given pace was such a part of his game, he's done remarkably well to keep playing to age 35.

It's interesting how some players are happy to keep playing after their peak, Sheringham being a good example, while others prefer to go out at the top, and others still go into denial about waning powers and give interviews to Piers Morgan.

Given pace was such a part of his game, he's done remarkably well to keep playing to age 35.

It's interesting how some players are happy to keep playing after their peak, Sheringham being a good example, while others prefer to go out at the top, and others still go into denial about waning powers and give interviews to Piers Morgan.

I know they're pros but I can never understand why a player gives up when they are still fit enough to play, one of the worse days of my life when I packed up playing.

Back