• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

I loved watching Aaron Lennon play for Spurs. Human dynamo.

And generally cheered him on with Everton, too. Top class player, will never forget his goal for us, and his drive to get us a result, in that epic 4-4 draw at Arsenal's Flybrary just after Harry came on board. That was some result for the club and it's been all fair sailing since.

C'mon big man. Join us over here in the light. We've got so many good things to talk about.

Get well soon. Aaron.

I have always been a massive fan.

One of of my favourite Spurs goals of all time was yours against Chelsea at WHL when Terry was sent off and Mourinho gave that sour interview afterwards.

And you were always better than Walcott.

That's shocking news. And as others have pointed out, shows how success, fame and money can't protect you from illness.

Hope for a quick recovery for the little man.

Hang on in there Azza. We're all in your corner.

Loved watching you play from the first time I saw you, when you came on at Grimsby in the League Cup. OK we lost (it's Spurs after all ;) ) but I can remember thinking then "brick this lad's quick we've got a bargain here".

Such an exciting player. Had his limitations but whenever he received the ball in a yard of space, he got you up on your feet in anticipation.

Very sad. Get well soon Azza

The press in this country are a bunch of clams.

Lennon is suffering from mental illness so lets drag up every mistake he has ever made, no wonder these people suffer in silence.

His mistakes are no greater or less than anyone's, money does not make him open for more abuse that anyone else or any less, I really do dis-pare of this fudging country sometimes.

Back