• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

Section 136 of the Mental Health Act 1983 empowers the police to detain those suspected of being mentally ill in public places, and convey them to a place of safety

Was just going to post that - sad to see, club should get him down for the United game if possible

That could well be the last thing he needs.

I know it's meant well and I'm not having a dig at all mate.

Section 136 of the Mental Health Act 1983 empowers the police to detain those suspected of being mentally ill in public places, and convey them to a place of safety

Hopefully Everton have decent private options for him. NHS mental health care can be a lottery, unfortunately.

So sorry to hear this. Watching Everton against chelsea I was wondering what happened to him. It just shows that being a multi-millionaire doesn't protect you from metal health concerns, maybe it makes you higher risk? Get well soon Aaron.

The 30-year-old, who has not played for Everton since February 11, was negotiated with by police officers for 20 minutes on Sunday afternoon.

Officers were called to a location in Salford, Greater Manchester, following concerns over his state of mind. Tracksuited Lennon was at the side of a busy thoroughfare close to the M602 motorway and officers believed he was in a precarious situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp.../Aaron-Lennon-detained-mental-health-act.html

Does sounds like his head has not been in a good place. Hopefully he or Everton can get him the best mental health care out there.

England international Aaron Lennon was detained under the Mental Health Act after concerns for his welfare.

The 30-year-old, who has not played for Everton since February 11, was negotiated with by police officers for 20 minutes on Sunday afternoon.

Officers were called to a location in Salford, Greater Manchester, following concerns over his state of mind. Tracksuited Lennon was at the side of a busy thoroughfare close to the M602 motorway and officers believed he was in a precarious situation.

I realise it's the Daiy Fail, but worrying anyway...

Full story

Wish him all the best and hope he can be helped, one of my favourite players for Spurs and we were always a better/dangerous team when he was playing.

Yep, another one you wonder what Poch would have done with a 19 year old Lennon ...

Hope he gets help, he will always be remembered by me as part of the team that lifted us out of mediocrity .. get well Azza

Back