• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

Strange that now he's gone to Everton I think he was one of the main reasons we have done well against Everton over the last few seasons as he always stopped Leighton Baines getting forward too much and always seemed to do well against him. One of those players to get you out of your seat at times
And like afsoc4life said the winner against Chelski was worth his transfer fee alone.

Good luck to him. Gone backwards over the past few seasons and just didn't score or create enough. Promised much more than he delivered, but I will always remember the goals against scum, Chelsea and his role in Crouch's goal at the San Siro.

No arrests though so some suspicion, would have been on cctv if it had actually happened so unless there's more than those articles then I don't think you can call someone a woman puncher.

I would have liked him to stay, a player I always enjoyed watching. His first touch was brilliant and often underrated. Excellent at tracking back and when used properly causes panic in opposition defences.

Great memories of him including skinning Evra near enough every time he came up against him, winner v Chelsea which had the best atmosphere of any game I've been too. The equaliser v arsenal and opener against them a few seasons back when he took it round the goalie. Last minute winners v Birmingham and Liverpool plus numerous other off the seat moments.

Hope he does well at Everton and shows everyone that he's not finished. Deserved better from the club and I hope we find out what really went on.

Reactions: DTA
Innocent until proven guilty.

All the best Azza. You are one of my favourite players and it is a shame that we won't be having a testimonial. I hope that the reasons for this departure are never made public as I don't want to have my memory of you ruined or my view of the club.

All the best Azza, something's obviously happened behind the scenes which meant he had to leave, but he had some amazing times with us, I for one, will always remember him fondly and will give him a good reception whenever we play him.

All the best Azza, something's obviously happened behind the scenes which meant he had to leave, but he had some amazing times with us, I for one, will always remember him fondly and will give him a good reception whenever we play him.

and in a day and age where footballers bitch in the media about everything .. he's said nothing even in the face of not being given a squad number

The last of the side that dragged us from mediocrity to top 6, good luck Azza, we will remember you fondly ...

No arrests though so some suspicion, would have been on cctv if it had actually happened so unless there's more than those articles then I don't think you can call someone a woman puncher.

I would have liked him to stay, a player I always enjoyed watching. His first touch was brilliant and often underrated. Excellent at tracking back and when used properly causes panic in opposition defences.

Great memories of him including skinning Evra near enough every time he came up against him, winner v Chel53a which had the best atmosphere of any game I've been too. The equaliser v Ar5ena1 and opener against them a few seasons back when he took it round the goalie. Last minute winners v Birmingham and Liverpool plus numerous other off the seat moments.

Hope he does well at Everton and shows everyone that he's not finished. Deserved better from the club and I hope we find out what really went on.

Gerrard was caught on camera punching someone and he got away with it. There has to be overwhelming evidence for any athlete or famous person to be convicted in court, even then it's not a guarantee as they have the best lawyers. Just saying.

Gerrard was caught on camera punching someone and he got away with it. There has to be overwhelming evidence for any athlete or famous person to be convicted in court, even then it's not a guarantee as they have the best lawyers. Just saying.

That is fair. I think it is outrageous that Gerrard got away with his alleged assault. No Jury from Liverpool is ever going to send Gerrard down for anything. Even if he was caught on camera punching the queen while at the same time humping one of her corgis.

That is fair. I think it is outrageous that Gerrard got away with his alleged assault. No Jury from Liverpool is ever going to send Gerrard down for anything. Even if he was caught on camera punching the queen while at the same time humping one of her corgis.

I would have rather he punched the corgi ( I hate dogs) and humped the Queen, mind you I dislike the leach as well so maybe I should shut up before I start a riot and end up in the Tower. :eek:

I would have rather he punched the corgi ( I hate dogs) and humped the Queen, mind you I dislike the leach as well so maybe I should shut up before I start a riot and end up in the Tower. :eek:

How dare you talk about our Germanic royals like that.

more evidence of this country's ridiculous obsession with Liverpool

He did that so those who see ( or think they do) something in nothing would have to find something else to comment on.

Back