• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A Sleaford Mods Style Take on Us

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
This may, or may not, be drivel and brick. Jason Williamson influenced...

Mourinho fookin Mourinho
Couldn't do fudge all know what I mean-o
People waffle about the Poch botch but fook it
We had a dream we had a day dream like hope-filled arseholes dreaming of shagging Belucci in her prime-time
It was beautiful for a while until a bald coont got wind of his lover
Wind of his fooking lover hitching his skirt and beckonin' at his lover
"Take me take me take me I'm finally yours"
But problem is the body is baggy, yesterday's news, flabby flabby with a bog mouth and Hubulot watch and a contract as fat as his ego ego
Where did E go, the special one, was e done by the chairman, sold a dream that was actually a dirty little nightmare?
The players the players mooching around like arse-faces goats who don't wanna be there, pickin' oop paychecks fatter than my belly and arse combined on steroids
Some try hard and some don't but the buck stops with the tossers in charge, tweedledum and tweedle-fooking-coont
Gawd elp us what next what next in the clown car
Fookers fook them
Still there's a 3 for 2 Nike club clobber sale and I'll be there
I'll be there
Mugging off and getting mugged again for more cheap nylon with a plastic roostereral banged on it
Tis in my blood so fook Mou fook Levy fook Nike and fook you
I'll be glued to the telly on Saturday nighy and still can't wait for the covid to be done so as I can go and tinkle my money into Levy's fat fookin pockets more fool me more fool you more fool us
Loyal supporters!

This may, or may not, be drivel and brick. Jason Williamson influenced...

Mourinho fookin Mourinho
Couldn't do fudge all know what I mean-o
People waffle about the Poch botch but fook it
We had a dream we had a day dream like hope-filled arseholes dreaming of shagging Belucci in her prime-time
It was beautiful for a while until a bald coont got wind of his lover
Wind of his fooking lover hitching his skirt and beckonin' at his lover
"Take me take me take me I'm finally yours"
But problem is the body is baggy, yesterday's news, flabby flabby with a bog mouth and Hubulot watch and a contract as fat as his ego ego
Where did E go, the special one, was e done by the chairman, sold a dream that was actually a dirty little nightmare?
The players the players mooching around like arse-faces goats who don't wanna be there, pickin' oop paychecks fatter than my belly and arse combined on steroids
Some try hard and some don't but the buck stops with the tossers in charge, tweedledum and tweedle-fooking-coont
Gawd elp us what next what next in the clown car
Fookers fook them
Still there's a 3 for 2 Nike club clobber sale and I'll be there
I'll be there
Mugging off and getting mugged again for more cheap nylon with a plastic roostereral banged on it
Tis in my blood so fook Mou fook Levy fook Nike and fook you
I'll be glued to the telly on Saturday nighy and still can't wait for the covid to be done so as I can go and tinkle my money into Levy's fat fookin pockets more fool me more fool you more fool us
Loyal supporters!
Nice work. I'll stick a beat on that later when I have some wine.

I'm not familiar with their work.

After this, I'll be keeping it that way.
You are missing out. I fell into a tent (literally) at a festival in Bilbao a few years back and these guys were playing. Had a ball.

(Aside - the Spanish love English punk. Who knew?)

Pause that. Let me get you a track to practice with for tempo, etc. Easier to change the music than the vocals. I might get it to you tomorrow if the family doesn't want too much love and attention.

Great idea. I'll PM you my email.

I can repeat and add some lines...I want to add something about the stadium!

Back