• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A.S.S. rollcall

You disagree with near enough everyone tbh. Even when you do agree you have the ability to still disagree so it was rather funny seeing you state you disagreed with someone. It tickled me.

Well I wasn't alone in thinking Rebrov was over rated (which tended to my main argument with him)

anyone on here previously post on the old PlanetFootball(?) site?
the one that got closed down by the club after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine roasting incident?

What's wrong with the name Cooper? Better than some of the names we've called each other down the years.........!

you know full well what I meant, and you know damn well why you chose to call me Cooper, instead of Mick.

The reason that we have ever fallen out is because you are intractable and talk down to people that don't share your opinions - and I'm an obstinate bastard who refuses to be spoken to in the patronising manner that you (used to) adopt, without giving you brick back.

Almost none of the "bad blood" between you and I would ever have existed, if you weren't so damn prickly and arrogant about the relevance (in your view) of your opinions.

You always believed that you are right, and as I have said to you in the past, that kind of arrogance and rudeness doesn't work in the real world, you are either the hardest bastard on the planet - or you get punched a lot, or you adopt a more reasonable approach face to face.

My point to you has always been that if you behaved in a more reasonable manner, you wouldn't be despised as much as you are for your attitude. Particularly as the majority of what you say makes sense and is reasonable.

The problem being, that if you were 100% right 100% of the time, people would still think poorly of you because of your high handed and arrogant treatment of people in discussion threads.

That having been said, You appear to have mellowed, and whilst as forthright as ever, your approach is less inflammatory than it was in the past.

Cor fudge me sideways, is this actually our first official multi-site ding dong then? Never mind flame wars, that's for mugs.... THIS IS A FLAME CAMPAIGN!!!

Back