• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

50% sell on fee for Caulker

Still don't quite understand why we let him go. He was our second best cb at the time.

Still don't quite understand why we let him go. He was our second best cb at the time.

According to some the was rumours of a bust up with Levy's wife. So out there that it could be true.

I liked him but he is English so I do not want him back as he will never be to the standard we require, let him go to Arsenal.

How does this guy continue to receive so much praise? He was too slow & struggled to read the game whilst playing for us.

I actually thought he was very poor with the ball at his feet. Actually reminded me very much of Sol Campbell in that it looked a major weakness of his..

I actually thought he was very poor with the ball at his feet. Actually reminded me very much of Sol Campbell in that it looked a major weakness of his..

He was a great fit with Swansea under Rodgers. Not sure that would have been possible if he was very poor with the ball at his feet.

He was a great fit with Swansea under Rodgers. Not sure that would have been possible if he was very poor with the ball at his feet.

This isnt meant to be as confrontational as it will sound but did you watch many games that he played? I didnt see many (5 or 6) but thought the same when he played there and was really hoping to be amazed as he is one of our own and had great loans spells wherever he played.

This isnt meant to be as confrontational as it will sound but did you watch many games that he played? I didnt see many (5 or 6) but thought the same when he played there and was really hoping to be amazed as he is one of our own and had great loans spells wherever he played.

A couple more than that I would guess, 8-9 perhaps. Always thought he looked good and composed on the ball, played some cracking balls into the forwards too from what I remember. Haven't watched him much at all at Cardiff though. He was inconsistent for us when he got the chance, as more or less can be expected from a young player that's in and out of the team and primarily a backup player.

Back